Video Premiere: Kimberly Caldwell's 'Desperate Girls & Stupid Boys'
Kimberly Caldwell has debuted a music video for her new single "Desperate Girls & Stupid Boys". It sees the finalist of "American Idol" season 2 walking into a club with her BFFs and enjoying the night out as the crowd around them freeze every now and then throughout the clip.
"Desperate Girls & Stupid Boys" is listed among songs in Caldwell's upcoming debut album "Without Regret" which is due sometime this year. "Never make someone a priority when they only make you an option," she said of the premise behind the uplifting track.
"I'm looking forward to people finally getting to know the real me, because I'm laying it all out there for them on this album," she gushed. "I jumped over to the fearless side. This album is my first step in allowing people to know 'I've been where you are, I hurt like you do, but I've turned it around and made something positive moving forward and so can you'."
Kimberly Caldwell's "Desperate Girls & Stupid Boys" music video
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism