Lee Byung-hun's Storm Shadow Back in 'G.I. Joe 2'
Lee Byung-hun will reunite with his "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" castmates to work on the sequel. It has been confirmed that the Korean actor will reprise his role as Storm Shadow, a white ninja from the evil team, in "G.I. Joe 2".
The Hollywood Reporter additionally says Lee will head to the U.S. to begin shooting the movie in June. In the meantime, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick are still working on the script. The action adventure film is slated to arrive in summer 2012.
The project still has no director attached on it after "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" helmer Stephen Sommers said he will not return for the follow-up to the 2009 blockbuster. As for the original cast which include Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller, they are all expected to reprise their roles as they reportedly have signed on for the sequel.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture