Lee Byung-hun's Storm Shadow Back in 'G.I. Joe 2'
Lee Byung-hun will reunite with his "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" castmates to work on the sequel. It has been confirmed that the Korean actor will reprise his role as Storm Shadow, a white ninja from the evil team, in "G.I. Joe 2".
The Hollywood Reporter additionally says Lee will head to the U.S. to begin shooting the movie in June. In the meantime, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick are still working on the script. The action adventure film is slated to arrive in summer 2012.
The project still has no director attached on it after "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" helmer Stephen Sommers said he will not return for the follow-up to the 2009 blockbuster. As for the original cast which include Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller, they are all expected to reprise their roles as they reportedly have signed on for the sequel.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'