Lee Byung-hun's Storm Shadow Back in 'G.I. Joe 2'
Lee Byung-hun will reunite with his "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" castmates to work on the sequel. It has been confirmed that the Korean actor will reprise his role as Storm Shadow, a white ninja from the evil team, in "G.I. Joe 2".
The Hollywood Reporter additionally says Lee will head to the U.S. to begin shooting the movie in June. In the meantime, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick are still working on the script. The action adventure film is slated to arrive in summer 2012.
The project still has no director attached on it after "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" helmer Stephen Sommers said he will not return for the follow-up to the 2009 blockbuster. As for the original cast which include Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller, they are all expected to reprise their roles as they reportedly have signed on for the sequel.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'