Lee Byung-hun's Storm Shadow Back in 'G.I. Joe 2'
Lee Byung-hun will reunite with his "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" castmates to work on the sequel. It has been confirmed that the Korean actor will reprise his role as Storm Shadow, a white ninja from the evil team, in "G.I. Joe 2".
The Hollywood Reporter additionally says Lee will head to the U.S. to begin shooting the movie in June. In the meantime, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick are still working on the script. The action adventure film is slated to arrive in summer 2012.
The project still has no director attached on it after "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" helmer Stephen Sommers said he will not return for the follow-up to the 2009 blockbuster. As for the original cast which include Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller, they are all expected to reprise their roles as they reportedly have signed on for the sequel.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection