Lee Byung-hun's Storm Shadow Back in 'G.I. Joe 2'
Lee Byung-hun will reunite with his "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" castmates to work on the sequel. It has been confirmed that the Korean actor will reprise his role as Storm Shadow, a white ninja from the evil team, in "G.I. Joe 2".
The Hollywood Reporter additionally says Lee will head to the U.S. to begin shooting the movie in June. In the meantime, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick are still working on the script. The action adventure film is slated to arrive in summer 2012.
The project still has no director attached on it after "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" helmer Stephen Sommers said he will not return for the follow-up to the 2009 blockbuster. As for the original cast which include Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller, they are all expected to reprise their roles as they reportedly have signed on for the sequel.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'