Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon Kiss in New 'Water for Elephants' Pics
Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon recently returned to the set of "Water for Elephants" to re-shoot some scenes. And the twosome was seen sharing a kiss when they were re-shooting in Los Angeles over the weekend.
The "Twilight" hunk donned an old-fashioned outfit which consists of a white shirt, a vest and trousers, while the leading lady showed off her curve in a revealing silver costume. The two gazed to each other before making out, with Pattinson wrapping his arm around her waist.
On January 16, the British heartthrob was spotted bloody and battered while walking around the set. That could be the last time camera rolled for "Water for Elephants" as Francis Lawrence has tweeted that re-shoots are "all finished."
In the movie, Robert Pattinson portrays orphaned veterinary student Jacob who is put in charge of caring for the animals in a traveling circus. He later falls in love with Reese Witherspoon's Marlena, a beautiful equestrian rider, but she is married to the troupe's charismatic but dangerous animal trainer August, portrayed by Christoph Waltz.
Based on bestseller book by Sara Gruen with the same title, "Water for Elephants" has Richard LaGravenese turning the novel into a script. The drama will grace U.S. theaters on April 22.
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image