Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon Kiss in New 'Water for Elephants' Pics
Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon recently returned to the set of "Water for Elephants" to re-shoot some scenes. And the twosome was seen sharing a kiss when they were re-shooting in Los Angeles over the weekend.
The "Twilight" hunk donned an old-fashioned outfit which consists of a white shirt, a vest and trousers, while the leading lady showed off her curve in a revealing silver costume. The two gazed to each other before making out, with Pattinson wrapping his arm around her waist.
On January 16, the British heartthrob was spotted bloody and battered while walking around the set. That could be the last time camera rolled for "Water for Elephants" as Francis Lawrence has tweeted that re-shoots are "all finished."
In the movie, Robert Pattinson portrays orphaned veterinary student Jacob who is put in charge of caring for the animals in a traveling circus. He later falls in love with Reese Witherspoon's Marlena, a beautiful equestrian rider, but she is married to the troupe's charismatic but dangerous animal trainer August, portrayed by Christoph Waltz.
Based on bestseller book by Sara Gruen with the same title, "Water for Elephants" has Richard LaGravenese turning the novel into a script. The drama will grace U.S. theaters on April 22.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back