Video Premiere: Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa's 'That Good'
Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa once again share screen. After appearing together with T-Pain and Three 6 Mafia's Juicy J in a music video for "Black and Yellow" remix, now they pair up for "That Good" clip, declaring their love for weed.
"That Good" is a duet track recorded for their straight-to-DVD movie called "High School". In the film which is due June this year, Snoop plays a character named Cheech, and Wiz stars as Chong. "In high school, we do just like we like to/ We cordially invite you/ Now roll up get high to it," they coo.
In the future, there will be more collaboration between Snoop and Wiz. The two rappers have recorded something for Snoop's new album "Doggumentary Music", and he might return the favor by appearing also in Wiz's future project.
" 'Black And Yellow' was the first one, and then I went ahead and put him on my record, so he had something on my album. Through those two songs, we decided to go ahead and say, 'Let's just do a movie and a soundtrack and just become bosom buddies and do what we do.' We love what we do and we love each other," Snoop said.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences