'Pretty Little Liars' 1.14 Preview: Careful What U Wish 4
"We all know what you did," Emily confronts Ian after finding out who the last person Alison was seen with. In the next "Pretty Little Liars", the Rosewood High dance-a-thon brings about surprises and suspicions for the Liars. As the school gets ready for the dance-a-thon, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer have more on their minds than raising money for the school trip to Washington, DC.
Hanna is having a hard time finding a job to help her family's financial situation, but when "A" has a job for her, will Hanna be able to refuse? Emily can only think of Maya and is desperate to speak to her - so much so that she enlists the help of Caleb, the new bad boy in the school.
And as an important piece of property goes missing, Spencer finds being in close quarters with her new brother-in-law, Ian, more difficult than ever. Meanwhile, Aria's former babysitter, Simone, comes back to town for a surprise visit. But what should be a happy reunion quickly becomes a nightmare for Aria when Simone sets her sights on Ezra.
"Veronica Mars" alum Alona Tal plays Simone who is introduced to Ezra through Aria's mom, Ella. "I interact with [Ella] a bit, especially in recent episodes," Ian Harding who plays Ezra said. "We've had similar storylines where we intersect. She introduces me to [Simone], who becomes another complication."
"Careful What U Wish 4" airs Monday, January 24 on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child