Confirmed: Lady GaGa Will Preview New Song on Fashion Show
Before hearing Lady GaGa's new first single in full on February 13, fans will be able to hear snippet of a never-before-heard song, which might be the upcoming single, this week. The Mother Monster will bring the new music to a Paris fashion show which reportedly takes place this coming Wednesday, January 19.
GaGa has been tapped as a "musical director" for Thierry Mugler fashion house and she will create an exclusive soundtrack for his men's wear show. She tweeted, "I'm the musical director for the MUGLER fashion show. I'm remixing/previewing a record on Born This Way, tailored for the show + garments. X."
A follow-up to "The Fame", "Born This Way" is due May 23 in the United States and will be "a marriage of electronic music with major, epic dare." GaGa said, "I even say, metal or rock and roll, pop, anthemic style melodies with really sledge-hammering dance beats. It's kind of like the post-operative stage of the album. I've already done the full heart surgery. I'm just sewing myself back up again."
On the day the lead single is scheduled to make its debut, she will perform at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center in Los Angeles. This sparks speculation that she might showcase the song to star-studded audience of the prize-giving event.
More Lady GaGa News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair