Confirmed: Lady GaGa Will Preview New Song on Fashion Show
Before hearing Lady GaGa's new first single in full on February 13, fans will be able to hear snippet of a never-before-heard song, which might be the upcoming single, this week. The Mother Monster will bring the new music to a Paris fashion show which reportedly takes place this coming Wednesday, January 19.
GaGa has been tapped as a "musical director" for Thierry Mugler fashion house and she will create an exclusive soundtrack for his men's wear show. She tweeted, "I'm the musical director for the MUGLER fashion show. I'm remixing/previewing a record on Born This Way, tailored for the show + garments. X."
A follow-up to "The Fame", "Born This Way" is due May 23 in the United States and will be "a marriage of electronic music with major, epic dare." GaGa said, "I even say, metal or rock and roll, pop, anthemic style melodies with really sledge-hammering dance beats. It's kind of like the post-operative stage of the album. I've already done the full heart surgery. I'm just sewing myself back up again."
On the day the lead single is scheduled to make its debut, she will perform at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center in Los Angeles. This sparks speculation that she might showcase the song to star-studded audience of the prize-giving event.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle