Jake Gyllenhaal Came to Golden Globes With Red-Head Ex
It looks like Jake Gyllenhaal is enjoying his status as a single man in Hollywood. The actor who reportedly just split from Taylor Swift after a brief romance, was seen attending the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills on Sunday, January 16 with the companion of an ex. It was the woman way before Reese Witherspoon and Kirsten Dunst.
Former Rilo Kiley singer Jenny Lewis was seen walking the red carpet event next to the actor. Despite arriving together, Lewis and Gyllenhaal were not holding hands and did not pose for the photographers together. Gyllenhaal was busy making rounds to do interviews because he was nominated in Best Actor (Musical or Comedy) for "Love and Other Drugs".
Lewis and Gyllenhaal enjoyed a year of romance in the year 2001 before he moved on with Dunst in the next year. His girls after that included Rachel Stevens and Natalie Portman.
Gyllenhaal may hook up again with Lewis but it did not stop him from looking. Internet rumors said the actor was spotted "flirting all night" with Camilla Belle over the weekend when they attended the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala.
"They hung out together the entire night. They were talking intimately, and laughing," Radar Online's source said. "There really seemed to be chemistry, a connection. Jake and Camilla were flirting all night. And before he left, I saw him very affectionately touching her arm. She is definitely his type."
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift