Jake Gyllenhaal Came to Golden Globes With Red-Head Ex
It looks like Jake Gyllenhaal is enjoying his status as a single man in Hollywood. The actor who reportedly just split from Taylor Swift after a brief romance, was seen attending the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills on Sunday, January 16 with the companion of an ex. It was the woman way before Reese Witherspoon and Kirsten Dunst.
Former Rilo Kiley singer Jenny Lewis was seen walking the red carpet event next to the actor. Despite arriving together, Lewis and Gyllenhaal were not holding hands and did not pose for the photographers together. Gyllenhaal was busy making rounds to do interviews because he was nominated in Best Actor (Musical or Comedy) for "Love and Other Drugs".
Lewis and Gyllenhaal enjoyed a year of romance in the year 2001 before he moved on with Dunst in the next year. His girls after that included Rachel Stevens and Natalie Portman.
Gyllenhaal may hook up again with Lewis but it did not stop him from looking. Internet rumors said the actor was spotted "flirting all night" with Camilla Belle over the weekend when they attended the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala.
"They hung out together the entire night. They were talking intimately, and laughing," Radar Online's source said. "There really seemed to be chemistry, a connection. Jake and Camilla were flirting all night. And before he left, I saw him very affectionately touching her arm. She is definitely his type."
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards