Taylor Lautner Hides in New 'Abduction' Still
A new picture from "Abduction" starring Taylor Lautner has landed online in a low-res version. It shares a possible action scene from the movie as the lead actor is seen showing a cautious expression while sitting on the floor and peeking from behind what looks like a cupboard.
Previously, the first still from the drama thriller came out during 2010 American Film Market. It gives a close-up look at Lautner's Nathan Harper as well as his love interest who is portrayed by Lily Collins.
In an interview with MTV Movie News, the daughter of singer Phil Collins gave hints on how often the "Twilight" hunk will bare his abs in the upcoming movie. "It's not about that!" she said with laughs. "It's about his acting skills in this one. I feel everyone is going to be surprised to see how much he's grown. This movie is not about that aspect of him. It's very, very, very minimal. He brings so much more than that. I feel people are going to be blown away."
The movie centers its story on teen Nathan Harper who finds his own picture on a missing persons website. Setting out to uncover his real identity, Nathan quickly learns his parents are far from who they say they are. When the police, government agents and shadowy figures start to pursue him, Nathan's quest for the truth erupts into a full-blown "Bourne"-like man-on-the-run thriller.
John Singleton serves behind the lens of "Abduction" which has Elisabeth Rohm playing Nathan's mother. Lionsgate Films will drop the movie in theaters across the nation on September 23.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack