Taylor Lautner Hides in New 'Abduction' Still
A new picture from "Abduction" starring Taylor Lautner has landed online in a low-res version. It shares a possible action scene from the movie as the lead actor is seen showing a cautious expression while sitting on the floor and peeking from behind what looks like a cupboard.
Previously, the first still from the drama thriller came out during 2010 American Film Market. It gives a close-up look at Lautner's Nathan Harper as well as his love interest who is portrayed by Lily Collins.
In an interview with MTV Movie News, the daughter of singer Phil Collins gave hints on how often the "Twilight" hunk will bare his abs in the upcoming movie. "It's not about that!" she said with laughs. "It's about his acting skills in this one. I feel everyone is going to be surprised to see how much he's grown. This movie is not about that aspect of him. It's very, very, very minimal. He brings so much more than that. I feel people are going to be blown away."
The movie centers its story on teen Nathan Harper who finds his own picture on a missing persons website. Setting out to uncover his real identity, Nathan quickly learns his parents are far from who they say they are. When the police, government agents and shadowy figures start to pursue him, Nathan's quest for the truth erupts into a full-blown "Bourne"-like man-on-the-run thriller.
John Singleton serves behind the lens of "Abduction" which has Elisabeth Rohm playing Nathan's mother. Lionsgate Films will drop the movie in theaters across the nation on September 23.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie