Rihanna, Cee-Lo and Adele to Perform at 2011 BRIT Awards
Performers line-up of 2011 BRIT Awards has been announced. Invited to the London's The O2 to sing at the prize-giving event are Rihanna, Cee-Lo and Adele. They are going to join Arcade Fire, Mumford & Sons, Take That and Plan B.
Tinie Tempah who performed at the press conference announcing this year's nominees has been tapped as a musical guest as well. The rising star leads the nominations list with four nods including British Male Solo Artist and British Album of the Year.
RiRi, meanwhile, is nominated in International Female Solo Artist along with Alicia Keys, Katy Perry, Kylie Minogue and Robyn. Cee-Lo gets two nods, International Male Solo Artist and International Album, battling the likes of Eminem, Kanye West and Kings of Leon.
The entire winners will be revealed in a live ceremony on February 15 with James Corden as the host. Winning early at the event was singer/songwriter Jessie J who beat James Blake and The Vaccines in the Critics' Choice.
Trophies which will be handed to the winners have been redesigned by Fashion legend Dame Vivienne Westwood. Special award, Outstanding Contribution, which has previously been given to Sir Paul McCartney, U2 and Robbie Williams, has been scrapped at the upcoming event.
More Rihanna News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'