Rihanna, Cee-Lo and Adele to Perform at 2011 BRIT Awards
Performers line-up of 2011 BRIT Awards has been announced. Invited to the London's The O2 to sing at the prize-giving event are Rihanna, Cee-Lo and Adele. They are going to join Arcade Fire, Mumford & Sons, Take That and Plan B.
Tinie Tempah who performed at the press conference announcing this year's nominees has been tapped as a musical guest as well. The rising star leads the nominations list with four nods including British Male Solo Artist and British Album of the Year.
RiRi, meanwhile, is nominated in International Female Solo Artist along with Alicia Keys, Katy Perry, Kylie Minogue and Robyn. Cee-Lo gets two nods, International Male Solo Artist and International Album, battling the likes of Eminem, Kanye West and Kings of Leon.
The entire winners will be revealed in a live ceremony on February 15 with James Corden as the host. Winning early at the event was singer/songwriter Jessie J who beat James Blake and The Vaccines in the Critics' Choice.
Trophies which will be handed to the winners have been redesigned by Fashion legend Dame Vivienne Westwood. Special award, Outstanding Contribution, which has previously been given to Sir Paul McCartney, U2 and Robbie Williams, has been scrapped at the upcoming event.
More Rihanna News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'