Rihanna, Cee-Lo and Adele to Perform at 2011 BRIT Awards
Performers line-up of 2011 BRIT Awards has been announced. Invited to the London's The O2 to sing at the prize-giving event are Rihanna, Cee-Lo and Adele. They are going to join Arcade Fire, Mumford & Sons, Take That and Plan B.
Tinie Tempah who performed at the press conference announcing this year's nominees has been tapped as a musical guest as well. The rising star leads the nominations list with four nods including British Male Solo Artist and British Album of the Year.
RiRi, meanwhile, is nominated in International Female Solo Artist along with Alicia Keys, Katy Perry, Kylie Minogue and Robyn. Cee-Lo gets two nods, International Male Solo Artist and International Album, battling the likes of Eminem, Kanye West and Kings of Leon.
The entire winners will be revealed in a live ceremony on February 15 with James Corden as the host. Winning early at the event was singer/songwriter Jessie J who beat James Blake and The Vaccines in the Critics' Choice.
Trophies which will be handed to the winners have been redesigned by Fashion legend Dame Vivienne Westwood. Special award, Outstanding Contribution, which has previously been given to Sir Paul McCartney, U2 and Robbie Williams, has been scrapped at the upcoming event.
More Rihanna News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single