'Californication' and 'Shameless' January 23 Sneak Peeks
Showtime's Sunday night combo "Californication" and "Shameless" return next week with the third episode of their new season. At 9/8c, Hank Moody will entertain the audience first with "Home Sweet Home", followed in the next hour by Frank Gallagher in the episode called "Aunt Ginger".
Hank plays on the misperception that he tried to commit suicide. In one of the two clips released ahead of the January 23 episode, Hank talks to Charlie about the letter that he wrote for Becca, the one which everybody thought was a suicide note. Hank looks for Becca with Karen and it's one of those tender moments that they share every now and then.
Over at the Gallaghers, Lip bumps upon his father when picking up Karen. Frank, acting like he owns the house, asks his son's intentions of going out with Karen. Also, Ian finds out that one of his classmates is having a crush on him after he unintentionally defended her in class. The family searches for the elderly aunt who owns their house because Frank has been cashing her social security checks.
- 'Californication' Preview
- Go Home
- Cheap Date
- 'Shameless' Preview
- What Are Your Intentions?
- Knight in Shining Amor
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors