'Californication' and 'Shameless' January 23 Sneak Peeks
Showtime's Sunday night combo "Californication" and "Shameless" return next week with the third episode of their new season. At 9/8c, Hank Moody will entertain the audience first with "Home Sweet Home", followed in the next hour by Frank Gallagher in the episode called "Aunt Ginger".
Hank plays on the misperception that he tried to commit suicide. In one of the two clips released ahead of the January 23 episode, Hank talks to Charlie about the letter that he wrote for Becca, the one which everybody thought was a suicide note. Hank looks for Becca with Karen and it's one of those tender moments that they share every now and then.
Over at the Gallaghers, Lip bumps upon his father when picking up Karen. Frank, acting like he owns the house, asks his son's intentions of going out with Karen. Also, Ian finds out that one of his classmates is having a crush on him after he unintentionally defended her in class. The family searches for the elderly aunt who owns their house because Frank has been cashing her social security checks.
- 'Californication' Preview
- Go Home
- Cheap Date
- 'Shameless' Preview
- What Are Your Intentions?
- Knight in Shining Amor
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game