'Californication' and 'Shameless' January 23 Sneak Peeks
Showtime's Sunday night combo "Californication" and "Shameless" return next week with the third episode of their new season. At 9/8c, Hank Moody will entertain the audience first with "Home Sweet Home", followed in the next hour by Frank Gallagher in the episode called "Aunt Ginger".
Hank plays on the misperception that he tried to commit suicide. In one of the two clips released ahead of the January 23 episode, Hank talks to Charlie about the letter that he wrote for Becca, the one which everybody thought was a suicide note. Hank looks for Becca with Karen and it's one of those tender moments that they share every now and then.
Over at the Gallaghers, Lip bumps upon his father when picking up Karen. Frank, acting like he owns the house, asks his son's intentions of going out with Karen. Also, Ian finds out that one of his classmates is having a crush on him after he unintentionally defended her in class. The family searches for the elderly aunt who owns their house because Frank has been cashing her social security checks.
- 'Californication' Preview
- Go Home
- Cheap Date
- 'Shameless' Preview
- What Are Your Intentions?
- Knight in Shining Amor
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande