Adele's New Single 'Set Fire to the Rain' Arrives
Counting down to the release of her new album "21" on January 24 in the U.K., Adele treats her devotees with a new single called "Set Fire to the Rain". Debuted on BBC Radio Two, the piano-driven track is slightly upbeat with some laid-back spaces which perfectly embrace her powerful voice.
"But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew/ All the things you say, they were never true, never true/ And the games you play, you would always win, always win/ But I set fire to the rain, watch it pour as I touch your face," the Grammy-winning artist sings.
It's been more than two years since Adele released her critically-acclaimed debut album "19". She has changed, and that influenced her music to evolve into something more mature both in sound and lyrics. "It's different from '19', it's about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now," she stated.
"I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called '21'. The whole reason I called my first album '19' was about cataloging what happened to me then and who I was then, like a photo album you see the progression and changes in a person throughout the years."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala