Dr. Luke Hypes Up Britney Spears' Second Single on Twitter
Still fresh from releasing club banger "Hold It Against Me", Britney Spears' camp wastes no time to hype up her next single. Like the chart-busting single, this forthcoming track also comes from hitmaker duo Dr. Luke and Max Martin. And they have strong faith in the song.
Dr. Luke first wrote on his Twitter, "britney's 2nd single gonna be fire!!!!!! watch out!!!!!!" In response to his statement, Britney's manager Adam Leber tweeted, "Never thought you and #MaxMartin would beat HIAM but I think the impossible has been achieved. Get ready world....."
Title for the single is not yet revealed. Some suggested it might be "I I I Wanna Go" which has been previewed to Ryan Seacrest when "Hold It Against Me" was sent to him earlier this month. The "American Idol" host praised the song back then, describing it as "another powerhouse single from the new album."
Despite being hit with plagiarism allegation by The Bellamy Brothers due to similarity to their classic song, "Hold It Against Me" climbed to No. 1 on iTunes Singles charts in 16 countries. Most recently, Flo Rida jumped into the uplifting track, contributing some additional verses in the remix.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'