Dr. Luke Hypes Up Britney Spears' Second Single on Twitter
Still fresh from releasing club banger "Hold It Against Me", Britney Spears' camp wastes no time to hype up her next single. Like the chart-busting single, this forthcoming track also comes from hitmaker duo Dr. Luke and Max Martin. And they have strong faith in the song.
Dr. Luke first wrote on his Twitter, "britney's 2nd single gonna be fire!!!!!! watch out!!!!!!" In response to his statement, Britney's manager Adam Leber tweeted, "Never thought you and #MaxMartin would beat HIAM but I think the impossible has been achieved. Get ready world....."
Title for the single is not yet revealed. Some suggested it might be "I I I Wanna Go" which has been previewed to Ryan Seacrest when "Hold It Against Me" was sent to him earlier this month. The "American Idol" host praised the song back then, describing it as "another powerhouse single from the new album."
Despite being hit with plagiarism allegation by The Bellamy Brothers due to similarity to their classic song, "Hold It Against Me" climbed to No. 1 on iTunes Singles charts in 16 countries. Most recently, Flo Rida jumped into the uplifting track, contributing some additional verses in the remix.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance