Dr. Luke Hypes Up Britney Spears' Second Single on Twitter
Still fresh from releasing club banger "Hold It Against Me", Britney Spears' camp wastes no time to hype up her next single. Like the chart-busting single, this forthcoming track also comes from hitmaker duo Dr. Luke and Max Martin. And they have strong faith in the song.
Dr. Luke first wrote on his Twitter, "britney's 2nd single gonna be fire!!!!!! watch out!!!!!!" In response to his statement, Britney's manager Adam Leber tweeted, "Never thought you and #MaxMartin would beat HIAM but I think the impossible has been achieved. Get ready world....."
Title for the single is not yet revealed. Some suggested it might be "I I I Wanna Go" which has been previewed to Ryan Seacrest when "Hold It Against Me" was sent to him earlier this month. The "American Idol" host praised the song back then, describing it as "another powerhouse single from the new album."
Despite being hit with plagiarism allegation by The Bellamy Brothers due to similarity to their classic song, "Hold It Against Me" climbed to No. 1 on iTunes Singles charts in 16 countries. Most recently, Flo Rida jumped into the uplifting track, contributing some additional verses in the remix.
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special