Dr. Luke Hypes Up Britney Spears' Second Single on Twitter
Still fresh from releasing club banger "Hold It Against Me", Britney Spears' camp wastes no time to hype up her next single. Like the chart-busting single, this forthcoming track also comes from hitmaker duo Dr. Luke and Max Martin. And they have strong faith in the song.
Dr. Luke first wrote on his Twitter, "britney's 2nd single gonna be fire!!!!!! watch out!!!!!!" In response to his statement, Britney's manager Adam Leber tweeted, "Never thought you and #MaxMartin would beat HIAM but I think the impossible has been achieved. Get ready world....."
Title for the single is not yet revealed. Some suggested it might be "I I I Wanna Go" which has been previewed to Ryan Seacrest when "Hold It Against Me" was sent to him earlier this month. The "American Idol" host praised the song back then, describing it as "another powerhouse single from the new album."
Despite being hit with plagiarism allegation by The Bellamy Brothers due to similarity to their classic song, "Hold It Against Me" climbed to No. 1 on iTunes Singles charts in 16 countries. Most recently, Flo Rida jumped into the uplifting track, contributing some additional verses in the remix.
More Britney Spears News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed