First 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Footage Hit the Web
An early look at "Sherlock Holmes 2" has been obtained in a form of preview video which makes its way out via Entertainment Tonight. The snippet debuts the first scenes from the movie, highlighting Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes who dresses in drag while he is seen shooting in another moment.
A longer preview is expected to come out this week as ET will air an exclusive report about the filming of "Sherlock Holmes" sequel on Tuesday, January 18. In the meantime, a new photo has been made available for sneak peek, featuring Holmes and his partner Dr. John Watson who is portrayed by Jude Law.
Gushing about the upcoming movie, Law recently told Los Angeles Times' Hero Complex, "I think one of the most exciting things in this one is the fear level. We get pretty kicked around. Just look at the state of us." His co-star, Downey Jr., added, "Unlike last time, where Holmes kept getting Watson into trouble, this time Watson is getting Holmes out of trouble, and they're both in deeper trouble than I think the audience could have imagined we could go.... All manner of nastiness has just occurred."
"Sherlock Holmes 2" is filmed in the U.K., Switzerland, Paris and Austria. Guy Ritchie still serves as the helmer, while Noomi Rapace is cast as a new character in the film. The drama comedy is slated to grace U.S. theaters on December 16, 2011.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'