First 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Footage Hit the Web
An early look at "Sherlock Holmes 2" has been obtained in a form of preview video which makes its way out via Entertainment Tonight. The snippet debuts the first scenes from the movie, highlighting Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes who dresses in drag while he is seen shooting in another moment.
A longer preview is expected to come out this week as ET will air an exclusive report about the filming of "Sherlock Holmes" sequel on Tuesday, January 18. In the meantime, a new photo has been made available for sneak peek, featuring Holmes and his partner Dr. John Watson who is portrayed by Jude Law.
Gushing about the upcoming movie, Law recently told Los Angeles Times' Hero Complex, "I think one of the most exciting things in this one is the fear level. We get pretty kicked around. Just look at the state of us." His co-star, Downey Jr., added, "Unlike last time, where Holmes kept getting Watson into trouble, this time Watson is getting Holmes out of trouble, and they're both in deeper trouble than I think the audience could have imagined we could go.... All manner of nastiness has just occurred."
"Sherlock Holmes 2" is filmed in the U.K., Switzerland, Paris and Austria. Guy Ritchie still serves as the helmer, while Noomi Rapace is cast as a new character in the film. The drama comedy is slated to grace U.S. theaters on December 16, 2011.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart