Chris Brown's New Single 'Beautiful People' Comes Out
Chris Brown continues to unveil his new songs. After "Look at Me" and "Where Do We Go" which came out around the New Year, now the R&B singer drops another fresh material called "Beautiful People" which teams him up with DJ Benny Benassi.
On Twitter, Breezy confirmed the club-friendly track will be his "next pop single." "Don't let 'em bring you down/ 'Cause you start your life today/ Live any thoughts you dreamed of," he sings in voice which melts into Auto-Tune and synthesizer beat.
Chris Brown is currently preparing for his next studio installment "F.A.M.E." which stands for "Forgiving All My Enemies" and is set to arrive later this year. He has worked with Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes and Pitbull for the project. On top of that, he and Justin Bieber, who also has a new album on the way, "have been sending stuff back and forth to each other."
More Chris Brown News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism