Chris Brown's New Single 'Beautiful People' Comes Out
Chris Brown continues to unveil his new songs. After "Look at Me" and "Where Do We Go" which came out around the New Year, now the R&B singer drops another fresh material called "Beautiful People" which teams him up with DJ Benny Benassi.
On Twitter, Breezy confirmed the club-friendly track will be his "next pop single." "Don't let 'em bring you down/ 'Cause you start your life today/ Live any thoughts you dreamed of," he sings in voice which melts into Auto-Tune and synthesizer beat.
Chris Brown is currently preparing for his next studio installment "F.A.M.E." which stands for "Forgiving All My Enemies" and is set to arrive later this year. He has worked with Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes and Pitbull for the project. On top of that, he and Justin Bieber, who also has a new album on the way, "have been sending stuff back and forth to each other."
More Chris Brown News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars