68th Golden Globes: Natalie Portman and Colin Firth Are Best Movie Actress and Actor
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Award continues with Natalie Portman's win. The pregnant and engaged actress adds a kudo to her bunch of joy this year after grabbing Best Drama Actress for her "Black Swan" role.
The 29-year-old beauty credits her fiance Benjamin Millepied for "helping me to continue this creation of creating new life." She then jokes that the dancer, who serves as a choreographer for the Darren Aronofsky-directed film, "totally wants to sleep with me!"
Colin Firth will also come home as a champion that night as he wins Best Drama Actor for his critically-acclaimed performance in "The King's Speech". Receiving the award from Sandra Bullock, the actor who recently got his Walk of Fame Star says, "This is the only thing that stands between me and a Harley Davidson."
Prior to Portman and Firth, Paul Giamatti has taken home a prize at the show. He snatches Best Actor in Comedy or Musical through his role in "Barney's Version" although Johnny Depp had a bigger chance to win in the category due to his double nominations through "Alice in Wonderland" and "The Tourist".
There is another coveted prize left to be announced at the award-giving event, which is for Best Drama Picture.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer