68th Golden Globes: Natalie Portman and Colin Firth Are Best Movie Actress and Actor
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Award continues with Natalie Portman's win. The pregnant and engaged actress adds a kudo to her bunch of joy this year after grabbing Best Drama Actress for her "Black Swan" role.
The 29-year-old beauty credits her fiance Benjamin Millepied for "helping me to continue this creation of creating new life." She then jokes that the dancer, who serves as a choreographer for the Darren Aronofsky-directed film, "totally wants to sleep with me!"
Colin Firth will also come home as a champion that night as he wins Best Drama Actor for his critically-acclaimed performance in "The King's Speech". Receiving the award from Sandra Bullock, the actor who recently got his Walk of Fame Star says, "This is the only thing that stands between me and a Harley Davidson."
Prior to Portman and Firth, Paul Giamatti has taken home a prize at the show. He snatches Best Actor in Comedy or Musical through his role in "Barney's Version" although Johnny Depp had a bigger chance to win in the category due to his double nominations through "Alice in Wonderland" and "The Tourist".
There is another coveted prize left to be announced at the award-giving event, which is for Best Drama Picture.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group