68th Golden Globes: Natalie Portman and Colin Firth Are Best Movie Actress and Actor
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Award continues with Natalie Portman's win. The pregnant and engaged actress adds a kudo to her bunch of joy this year after grabbing Best Drama Actress for her "Black Swan" role.
The 29-year-old beauty credits her fiance Benjamin Millepied for "helping me to continue this creation of creating new life." She then jokes that the dancer, who serves as a choreographer for the Darren Aronofsky-directed film, "totally wants to sleep with me!"
Colin Firth will also come home as a champion that night as he wins Best Drama Actor for his critically-acclaimed performance in "The King's Speech". Receiving the award from Sandra Bullock, the actor who recently got his Walk of Fame Star says, "This is the only thing that stands between me and a Harley Davidson."
Prior to Portman and Firth, Paul Giamatti has taken home a prize at the show. He snatches Best Actor in Comedy or Musical through his role in "Barney's Version" although Johnny Depp had a bigger chance to win in the category due to his double nominations through "Alice in Wonderland" and "The Tourist".
There is another coveted prize left to be announced at the award-giving event, which is for Best Drama Picture.
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip