68th Golden Globes: 'Toy Story 3' and 'The Social Network' Among Early Winners in Movie
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards has started revealing its winners one by one. "Toy Story 3" comes out as one of the early winners, taking home Best Animated Film prize after edging out "Despicable Me", "How to Train Your Dragon", "The Illusionist" and "Tangled".
"The Social Network" also grabs one nod for Best Original Score (Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross). Meanwhile, Best Original Song goes to "Burlesque" soundtrack "You Haven't Seen the Last of Me" by Diane Warren. Picking up the award, she says, "I want to dedicate this to someone you all knew and loved. Ronni Chasen. This is for her." Another song of the movie "Bound to You" was actually competing for the prize.
Christian Bale will not go home empty handed as well for he takes Best Supporting Actor kudo. "The Fighter" actor whose win is announced the first time that night credits his wife and daughter during his acceptance speech, saying "I love ya darlin' this one's for you!"
Annette Bening then joins the list of winners after she is announced as the winner of Best Actress in Comedy or Musical for her role in "The Kids Are All Right". "I am very proud of this movie about two women keeping their family together. My partner Julianne Moore I have to thank first... It was a labor of love for us. To be able to unite all of this with that is wonderful. And Mark Ruffalo our awesome sperm donor. Thank you to all my children for all your... And to the 1962 Golden Globe winner for most promising actor and my husband, Warren Beatty," the actress states.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week