68th Golden Globes: 'Toy Story 3' and 'The Social Network' Among Early Winners in Movie
The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards has started revealing its winners one by one. "Toy Story 3" comes out as one of the early winners, taking home Best Animated Film prize after edging out "Despicable Me", "How to Train Your Dragon", "The Illusionist" and "Tangled".
"The Social Network" also grabs one nod for Best Original Score (Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross). Meanwhile, Best Original Song goes to "Burlesque" soundtrack "You Haven't Seen the Last of Me" by Diane Warren. Picking up the award, she says, "I want to dedicate this to someone you all knew and loved. Ronni Chasen. This is for her." Another song of the movie "Bound to You" was actually competing for the prize.
Christian Bale will not go home empty handed as well for he takes Best Supporting Actor kudo. "The Fighter" actor whose win is announced the first time that night credits his wife and daughter during his acceptance speech, saying "I love ya darlin' this one's for you!"
Annette Bening then joins the list of winners after she is announced as the winner of Best Actress in Comedy or Musical for her role in "The Kids Are All Right". "I am very proud of this movie about two women keeping their family together. My partner Julianne Moore I have to thank first... It was a labor of love for us. To be able to unite all of this with that is wonderful. And Mark Ruffalo our awesome sperm donor. Thank you to all my children for all your... And to the 1962 Golden Globe winner for most promising actor and my husband, Warren Beatty," the actress states.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'