68th Golden Globes: Natalie Portman, Robert Pattinson, Lea Michele at Red Carpet
On Sunday evening, January 16, The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California was packed with many big stars as the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards was about to kick off. Glittering the red carpet of the event were Natalie Portman, Robert Pattinson and Lea Michele.
Pregnant Portman looked beautiful as she showed off her baby bump in a peach-colored Viktor and Rolf dress with a red beaded rose on her chest. Tagging along fiance Benjamin Millepied, the "Black Swan" actress brushed her hair in a bun and finished off her look with Stella McCartney shoes, and Tiffany & Co. jewelry.
Pattinson came solo at the event honoring the best works in movie and TV. The Edward Cullen of "Twilight" movie series opted a one-button tuxedo with custom white dress shirt and midnight navy tie. The other male actor attendees who chose formal suits were Jake Gyllenhaal, Justin Bieber, Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Kwanten and Alex Pettyfer.
Michele looked lovely in her beautiful Oscar de al Renta one-shoulder gown with cascading ruffle detail. Her pink floor-length dress was matched with Christian Louboutin shoes, Lorraine Schwartz jewels and Judith Lieber bag. While Michele chose elegant outfit, January Jones opted daring ensemble, baring her cleavage in a low-cut Versace dress.
Beside Portman and Millepied, the other celebrity couples hitting the red carpet included Brad Pitt and his living partner Angelina Jolie, as well as Nicole Kidman and husband Keith Urban. Jolie wore green Versace dress, Pitt suited it up in Tom Ford tux, while married couple Kidman and Urban matched it up with Prada gown and Prada suit respectively.
Scarlett Johansson, Sandra Bullock, and Christina Aguilera who just announced separation from their husbands last year were spotted at the star-studded gala as well. Johansson gave her best smile as she walked the red carpet in an Elie Saab dress and Jimmy Choo shoes, Bullock came alone dressed in a Jenny Packham outfit, and Aguilera posed for photographers in tube dress.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie