Brenda Strong Files for Divorce From Husband of 22 Years
Brenda Strong and Tom Henri, the man she has been married to since 1989, are going their separate ways. The actress, who plays deceased Mary Alice Young and narrates "Desperate Housewives" from beyond the grave, filed the legal documents at the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Radar Online reported the 50-year-old actress cited irreconcilable differences as the cause for the split but kept the details in private. She has one son with her husband of 22 years and now is seeking joint physical and legal custody for the teenager named John Zakery Henri.
The other celebrity couples who are currently in the middle of divorcing include Camille and Kelsey Grammer, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, as well as Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3