Brenda Strong Files for Divorce From Husband of 22 Years
Brenda Strong and Tom Henri, the man she has been married to since 1989, are going their separate ways. The actress, who plays deceased Mary Alice Young and narrates "Desperate Housewives" from beyond the grave, filed the legal documents at the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Radar Online reported the 50-year-old actress cited irreconcilable differences as the cause for the split but kept the details in private. She has one son with her husband of 22 years and now is seeking joint physical and legal custody for the teenager named John Zakery Henri.
The other celebrity couples who are currently in the middle of divorcing include Camille and Kelsey Grammer, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, as well as Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities