Brenda Strong Files for Divorce From Husband of 22 Years
Brenda Strong and Tom Henri, the man she has been married to since 1989, are going their separate ways. The actress, who plays deceased Mary Alice Young and narrates "Desperate Housewives" from beyond the grave, filed the legal documents at the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Radar Online reported the 50-year-old actress cited irreconcilable differences as the cause for the split but kept the details in private. She has one son with her husband of 22 years and now is seeking joint physical and legal custody for the teenager named John Zakery Henri.
The other celebrity couples who are currently in the middle of divorcing include Camille and Kelsey Grammer, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, as well as Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance