Brenda Strong Files for Divorce From Husband of 22 Years
Brenda Strong and Tom Henri, the man she has been married to since 1989, are going their separate ways. The actress, who plays deceased Mary Alice Young and narrates "Desperate Housewives" from beyond the grave, filed the legal documents at the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Radar Online reported the 50-year-old actress cited irreconcilable differences as the cause for the split but kept the details in private. She has one son with her husband of 22 years and now is seeking joint physical and legal custody for the teenager named John Zakery Henri.
The other celebrity couples who are currently in the middle of divorcing include Camille and Kelsey Grammer, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, as well as Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher