Owen Wilson's Girlfriend Gave Birth in Hawaii
Owen Wilson is officially a first time dad. His girlfriend Jade Duell gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Friday, January 14 in Hawaii, a representative of him confirmed to People. According to Radar Online, the baby was born at 10:47 A.M. local time after 18 hours of labor via water birth which was set up at the actor's $8 million oceanfront home in Maui.
The baby weighs 6lbs, 13oz (3.09kg) but his name is yet to be revealed. "Owen and Jade are thrilled!" an insider said. "Owen has been doing a celebratory hula dance all afternoon! It's a beautiful boy and everyone is incredibly happy!" His rep told reporters to pass along the good news, saying both the mother and baby are "doing well".
Wilson managed to keep his 28-year-old girlfriend's pregnancy a secret until Monday, January 10. A source said Owen "has been been doing research and learning as much as he can. He's super into it and asks a lot of questions to make sure he knows what's going on every step of the way."
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini