Coming to 'SNL': Jesse Eisenberg, Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park
Striking while the iron is hot, "Saturday Night Live" has tapped Jesse Eisenberg to host its last episode in January. The "The Social Network" star will do his first job as a host four days after the 83rd Annual Academy Awards nominees are announced on February 25 and few months before his next movie, "30 Minutes or Less" hits theaters.
Eisenberg would be accompanied by Nicki Minaj who is also making her debut appearance on the variety show. The rapper's debut album "Pink Friday" is experiencing a success on the Billboard Hot 200 by debuting at number two. She is in the middle of promoting the third single "Moment 4 Life" in which she collaborates with Drake.
Going to February, "SNL" is going to welcome back cast member Dana Carvey and musical guest Linkin Park. Well known for his comedic impersonations of former President George Bush and Ross Perot, Carvey is to serve his fourth time as host.
For Linkin Park, this would be their second time around. Their latest album "A Thousand Suns" was released last year and scored the first position on Hot 200. Second single from the album, "Waiting for the End," is currently number one on the alternative radio charts.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia