'Vampire Diaries' Cast Make Funny Or Die Video
After getting a visit from "Glee" and "Modern Family" cast, Funny Or Die will soon welcome "The Vampire Diaries" actors. Nina Dobrev and the other crew have filmed footage for the Will Ferrell's comedy video site when they were stuck in Georgia during a snowy day.
"When we were snowed in, in Georgia, we were twiddling our thumbs. We didn't know what to do. So we got a camera and we shot a couple things," she told E! Online. Who is exactly coming to join the fun? "A bunch of us. Myself and other cast members. If it's funny, you just might see it!" she gushed.
Beside talking about the Funny Or Die project, the depicter of Elena/Katherine also shared about what to expect from the upcoming episode of the teen series. "A lot of Damon and Stefan saving the day. A lot of new characters coming in - one who has been anticipated for a long time is coming," she stated.
Questioned on who should play Klaus, the original character who is deemed the oldest vampire in history, she jokingly said, "I think it'd be awesome if it was Sacha Baron Cohen using his Austrian accent. Like, 'Hello my name is Klaus. How are you? I want to suck your blood.' I think it'd be great if he is the opposite of what everyone is expecting." On a more serious note, Nina is adamant the actor chosen will be "mildly attractive."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video