B.o.B's 'Falcons Vs. Packers' Video From NFL Ad
B.o.B raps about his beloved Atlanta Falcons facing off the Green Bay Packers in this weekend's National Football League playoffs in a promo ad brought to you by Pepsi. The football-themed song is based around Big Boi's song "Night Night" from his "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty".
The revamped track was supposed to be recorded by the OutKast star himself, but he couldn't go to the studio due to bad weather. "There's still ice all over Atlanta," Big Boi said. "I've been in my house since Sunday, so B.o.B. went in and did my song."
"The videos will air through the Super Bowl and during the 2011 fall season," said Frank Cooper, Pepsi's chief consumer engagement officer. "The most important thing is to not to talk about the product, but to engage consumers with a meaningful brand experience."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World