B.o.B's 'Falcons Vs. Packers' Video From NFL Ad
B.o.B raps about his beloved Atlanta Falcons facing off the Green Bay Packers in this weekend's National Football League playoffs in a promo ad brought to you by Pepsi. The football-themed song is based around Big Boi's song "Night Night" from his "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty".
The revamped track was supposed to be recorded by the OutKast star himself, but he couldn't go to the studio due to bad weather. "There's still ice all over Atlanta," Big Boi said. "I've been in my house since Sunday, so B.o.B. went in and did my song."
"The videos will air through the Super Bowl and during the 2011 fall season," said Frank Cooper, Pepsi's chief consumer engagement officer. "The most important thing is to not to talk about the product, but to engage consumers with a meaningful brand experience."
B.o.B's "Falcons Vs. Packers" video
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March