B.o.B's 'Falcons Vs. Packers' Video From NFL Ad
B.o.B raps about his beloved Atlanta Falcons facing off the Green Bay Packers in this weekend's National Football League playoffs in a promo ad brought to you by Pepsi. The football-themed song is based around Big Boi's song "Night Night" from his "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty".
The revamped track was supposed to be recorded by the OutKast star himself, but he couldn't go to the studio due to bad weather. "There's still ice all over Atlanta," Big Boi said. "I've been in my house since Sunday, so B.o.B. went in and did my song."
"The videos will air through the Super Bowl and during the 2011 fall season," said Frank Cooper, Pepsi's chief consumer engagement officer. "The most important thing is to not to talk about the product, but to engage consumers with a meaningful brand experience."
B.o.B's "Falcons Vs. Packers" video
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!