B.o.B's 'Falcons Vs. Packers' Video From NFL Ad
B.o.B raps about his beloved Atlanta Falcons facing off the Green Bay Packers in this weekend's National Football League playoffs in a promo ad brought to you by Pepsi. The football-themed song is based around Big Boi's song "Night Night" from his "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty".
The revamped track was supposed to be recorded by the OutKast star himself, but he couldn't go to the studio due to bad weather. "There's still ice all over Atlanta," Big Boi said. "I've been in my house since Sunday, so B.o.B. went in and did my song."
"The videos will air through the Super Bowl and during the 2011 fall season," said Frank Cooper, Pepsi's chief consumer engagement officer. "The most important thing is to not to talk about the product, but to engage consumers with a meaningful brand experience."
B.o.B's "Falcons Vs. Packers" video
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards