Mila Kunis and More at 16th Critics' Choice Movie Awards Red Carpet
The red carpet fiesta in front of Hollywood Palladium saw the attendance of people in movie who were there for the 16th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards. "Black Swan" star Mila Kunis came to the Friday, January 14 evening event in black ensemble. Kunis' movie has a whooping 12 nominations and thus she is expected to get up on the stage a lot.
In contrast, newcomer in the industry, Hailee Steinfeld, came with nude theme, letting her hair loose and wearing thin make-up. The 14-year-old may find herself in similar situation to Kunis. Her movie "True Grit" is nominated in 11 categories, including Best Young Actor/Actress for her. Also coming in bright color is Elle Fanning who opted a gold mini-dress which has transparent sleeves.
But most of the women picked black to wear. Making a statement in the dark color were Helena Bonham Carter, Keri Hilson, Amber Rose, and Brenda Vaccaro. The men kept it tidy with suits and ties. Spotted on the red carpet were Jon Hamm, Jonah Hill, Armie Hammer, Robert Duvall, Tim Roth and the guys from Maroon 5.
The 16th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards is being aired live on VH1. The Kardashian sisters, Emma Stone and Jesse Eisenberg will present while Maroon 5 will perform a tribute for Quentin Tarantino. Matt Damon is to receive the fourth Joel Siegel Award which is given because he doesn't only excel in movie but also charitable work.
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie