iLeaks' 'Animal' Is NOT Lady GaGa's Song
It turns out that recently-leaked song titled "Animal" which was speculated to be one of Lady GaGa's songs doesn't belong to the outlandish singer. Her representative quickly reaches out to MTV to clear up the rumor. "The reported leak is not a GaGa record," the rep said.
The racy track was first brought forward by iLeaks in a form of a short snippet with promise to unlock it in full if it reached a certain number of "likes" on Facebook. "I can see the way that you're looking at me," a female singer is heard throwing the lyrics. "Like you're hungry and I'm the only thing that you see/ Can't tame you from the way you're watching me/ Baby I'll keep you up all night/ Gonna tie you up/ I'll hit you right/ Animal, animal."
The first official Lady GaGa single from her highly-anticipated album "Born This Way" is scheduled to make its way out next month on February 13. It might be showcased live at the Grammy Awards which coincidentally takes place on the same day.
After winning two golden gramophones last year, Lady GaGa is now competing in six categories including Album of the Year, Best Female Pop Vocal Performance and Best Short Form Music Video. She will be singing at the event along with Eminem, Arcade Fire, Katy Perry, Miranda Lambert and Cee-Lo Green.
More Lady GaGa News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC