iLeaks' 'Animal' Is NOT Lady GaGa's Song
It turns out that recently-leaked song titled "Animal" which was speculated to be one of Lady GaGa's songs doesn't belong to the outlandish singer. Her representative quickly reaches out to MTV to clear up the rumor. "The reported leak is not a GaGa record," the rep said.
The racy track was first brought forward by iLeaks in a form of a short snippet with promise to unlock it in full if it reached a certain number of "likes" on Facebook. "I can see the way that you're looking at me," a female singer is heard throwing the lyrics. "Like you're hungry and I'm the only thing that you see/ Can't tame you from the way you're watching me/ Baby I'll keep you up all night/ Gonna tie you up/ I'll hit you right/ Animal, animal."
The first official Lady GaGa single from her highly-anticipated album "Born This Way" is scheduled to make its way out next month on February 13. It might be showcased live at the Grammy Awards which coincidentally takes place on the same day.
After winning two golden gramophones last year, Lady GaGa is now competing in six categories including Album of the Year, Best Female Pop Vocal Performance and Best Short Form Music Video. She will be singing at the event along with Eminem, Arcade Fire, Katy Perry, Miranda Lambert and Cee-Lo Green.
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival