Release Date for Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly' Moved Up
CBS Films once again moves the release date for "Beastly". After it was pushed back from the original 2010 slot to March 18, 2011, the movie is now scheduled to open two weeks earlier on March 4 in theaters across the nation, according to Box Office Mojo.
With the new release date, the drama starring Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer will face a competition with "The Adjustment Bureau", "Apollo 18", "Rango", and "Take Me Home Tonight". "Beastly" was previously retracted from July 30, 2010 line-up because CBS Films did not want Hudgens and her then boyfriend Zac Efron's fans to choose between his film "Charlie St. Cloud" and her own movie.
Another distributor Millennium Films, meanwhile, has just announced a release date for its upcoming movie "Trust". The drama thriller is set to hit limited U.S. cinemas on April 1. Other films which will also open in selected theaters that day are "Super" and "Rubber".
"Beastly" is based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title and sees arrogant young man Kyle Kingson who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
"Trust" revolves around a family whose life is shaken after their 14-year-old daughter meets 40-year-old serial pedophile whom she knows through internet. Clive Owen and Catherine Keener portray parents to the young girl.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified