Lindsay Lohan Risks Her Newly-Found Freedom by Partying in Bar
Lindsay Lohan reportedly has violated her DUI probation by partying with some friends at Hal's Bar & Grill in Venice. The troubled artist, who just left rehab last week, "was out partying until 1AM last night and needed a police escort to get home," Hollyscoop reported on Thursday, January 13.
Around the day she was released from rehab, Lindsay actually promised herself to start a new life. "Today is the first day of the rest of my life. The future depends on what we do in the present.' -Mahatma Gandhi... One step at a time...," so she tweeted back then. But action speaks louder than word.
The "Herbie: Fully Loaded" actress is said to still be on probation for her DUI and banned from club or any other places where drug users usually hang out. If rumor suggesting she went out to a bar is true, this only means that she defied the judge and could be sent back to jail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper