Lindsay Lohan Risks Her Newly-Found Freedom by Partying in Bar
Lindsay Lohan reportedly has violated her DUI probation by partying with some friends at Hal's Bar & Grill in Venice. The troubled artist, who just left rehab last week, "was out partying until 1AM last night and needed a police escort to get home," Hollyscoop reported on Thursday, January 13.
Around the day she was released from rehab, Lindsay actually promised herself to start a new life. "Today is the first day of the rest of my life. The future depends on what we do in the present.' -Mahatma Gandhi... One step at a time...," so she tweeted back then. But action speaks louder than word.
The "Herbie: Fully Loaded" actress is said to still be on probation for her DUI and banned from club or any other places where drug users usually hang out. If rumor suggesting she went out to a bar is true, this only means that she defied the judge and could be sent back to jail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri