Lindsay Lohan Risks Her Newly-Found Freedom by Partying in Bar
Lindsay Lohan reportedly has violated her DUI probation by partying with some friends at Hal's Bar & Grill in Venice. The troubled artist, who just left rehab last week, "was out partying until 1AM last night and needed a police escort to get home," Hollyscoop reported on Thursday, January 13.
Around the day she was released from rehab, Lindsay actually promised herself to start a new life. "Today is the first day of the rest of my life. The future depends on what we do in the present.' -Mahatma Gandhi... One step at a time...," so she tweeted back then. But action speaks louder than word.
The "Herbie: Fully Loaded" actress is said to still be on probation for her DUI and banned from club or any other places where drug users usually hang out. If rumor suggesting she went out to a bar is true, this only means that she defied the judge and could be sent back to jail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen