Sneak Peek: Cast of 'Glee' on 'The Cleveland Show'
Some cast of "Glee" have been Simpsonized and it's time for them to be Clevelanized. Matthew Morrison, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and even Jane Lynch are animated for an episode of "The Cleveland Show" called "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Roberta?"
The first clip from the episode has been offered ahead of the Sunday, January 16 premiere. It shows Cleveland watching a made-up episode of "Glee" when Mr. Schue encourages the New Direction to brainstorm of what they would perform next. At the end of the scene, Lynch's Sue walks in and smirks.
Show-runner Rich Appel told NY Mag that the scene was shot around a year ago when "Glee" was starting to gain popularity. "If I had known what a phenomenon the show was going to become, I would have had Lea Michele do more than sing one long note," Appel said.
The cast indeed provided the voice for the characters. Michele, whose high pitch voice was the only sound coming out of her animated Rachel, actually had to "riffed on a slew of different songs just so he [Appel] could 'find one great note' to use in the scene."
The episode's synopsis is "Cleveland, Federline and Raymond take off on a wild car chase to save Roberta from her new boyfriend." According to NY Mag, Cleveland is having troubles being a dad to Roberta and the "Glee" students give him a picture of how children should behave.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent