Sneak Peek: Cast of 'Glee' on 'The Cleveland Show'
Some cast of "Glee" have been Simpsonized and it's time for them to be Clevelanized. Matthew Morrison, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and even Jane Lynch are animated for an episode of "The Cleveland Show" called "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Roberta?"
The first clip from the episode has been offered ahead of the Sunday, January 16 premiere. It shows Cleveland watching a made-up episode of "Glee" when Mr. Schue encourages the New Direction to brainstorm of what they would perform next. At the end of the scene, Lynch's Sue walks in and smirks.
Show-runner Rich Appel told NY Mag that the scene was shot around a year ago when "Glee" was starting to gain popularity. "If I had known what a phenomenon the show was going to become, I would have had Lea Michele do more than sing one long note," Appel said.
The cast indeed provided the voice for the characters. Michele, whose high pitch voice was the only sound coming out of her animated Rachel, actually had to "riffed on a slew of different songs just so he [Appel] could 'find one great note' to use in the scene."
The episode's synopsis is "Cleveland, Federline and Raymond take off on a wild car chase to save Roberta from her new boyfriend." According to NY Mag, Cleveland is having troubles being a dad to Roberta and the "Glee" students give him a picture of how children should behave.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie