Sneak Peek: Cast of 'Glee' on 'The Cleveland Show'
Some cast of "Glee" have been Simpsonized and it's time for them to be Clevelanized. Matthew Morrison, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and even Jane Lynch are animated for an episode of "The Cleveland Show" called "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Roberta?"
The first clip from the episode has been offered ahead of the Sunday, January 16 premiere. It shows Cleveland watching a made-up episode of "Glee" when Mr. Schue encourages the New Direction to brainstorm of what they would perform next. At the end of the scene, Lynch's Sue walks in and smirks.
Show-runner Rich Appel told NY Mag that the scene was shot around a year ago when "Glee" was starting to gain popularity. "If I had known what a phenomenon the show was going to become, I would have had Lea Michele do more than sing one long note," Appel said.
The cast indeed provided the voice for the characters. Michele, whose high pitch voice was the only sound coming out of her animated Rachel, actually had to "riffed on a slew of different songs just so he [Appel] could 'find one great note' to use in the scene."
The episode's synopsis is "Cleveland, Federline and Raymond take off on a wild car chase to save Roberta from her new boyfriend." According to NY Mag, Cleveland is having troubles being a dad to Roberta and the "Glee" students give him a picture of how children should behave.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'