Pics: Adam Levine and Girlfriend Film Bed Scene for Maroon 5's New Video
After playing a couple in Maroon 5's "Misery" music video, Adam Levine and his model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna once again team up in another clip of the band. They filmed it for single "Never Gonna Leave This Bed" in a location in Santa Monica, California.
True to the song title, the real-life couple really gets cozy, cuddling and kissing on the bed for the Wednesday, January 12 video shoot. The frontman wears a white wife beater, and the Victoria's Secret model looks comfy in unbuttoned white shirt, pink heels and stockings.
Beside shooting the romantic scene inside the building, they also take it to the outdoor. Their bed was set at the side of Ocean Avenue overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Vyalitsyna only wears underwear, while Levine is shirtless, donning pajama pants. Later, Levine hopped a glass-fronted truck with his bandmates for live performance scene.
"Never Gonna Leave This Bed" is the latest single from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over".
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation