Pics: Adam Levine and Girlfriend Film Bed Scene for Maroon 5's New Video
After playing a couple in Maroon 5's "Misery" music video, Adam Levine and his model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna once again team up in another clip of the band. They filmed it for single "Never Gonna Leave This Bed" in a location in Santa Monica, California.
True to the song title, the real-life couple really gets cozy, cuddling and kissing on the bed for the Wednesday, January 12 video shoot. The frontman wears a white wife beater, and the Victoria's Secret model looks comfy in unbuttoned white shirt, pink heels and stockings.
Beside shooting the romantic scene inside the building, they also take it to the outdoor. Their bed was set at the side of Ocean Avenue overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Vyalitsyna only wears underwear, while Levine is shirtless, donning pajama pants. Later, Levine hopped a glass-fronted truck with his bandmates for live performance scene.
"Never Gonna Leave This Bed" is the latest single from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over".
More Maroon 5 News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris