Pics: Adam Levine and Girlfriend Film Bed Scene for Maroon 5's New Video
After playing a couple in Maroon 5's "Misery" music video, Adam Levine and his model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna once again team up in another clip of the band. They filmed it for single "Never Gonna Leave This Bed" in a location in Santa Monica, California.
True to the song title, the real-life couple really gets cozy, cuddling and kissing on the bed for the Wednesday, January 12 video shoot. The frontman wears a white wife beater, and the Victoria's Secret model looks comfy in unbuttoned white shirt, pink heels and stockings.
Beside shooting the romantic scene inside the building, they also take it to the outdoor. Their bed was set at the side of Ocean Avenue overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Vyalitsyna only wears underwear, while Levine is shirtless, donning pajama pants. Later, Levine hopped a glass-fronted truck with his bandmates for live performance scene.
"Never Gonna Leave This Bed" is the latest single from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over".
More Maroon 5 News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future