Pics: Adam Levine and Girlfriend Film Bed Scene for Maroon 5's New Video
After playing a couple in Maroon 5's "Misery" music video, Adam Levine and his model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna once again team up in another clip of the band. They filmed it for single "Never Gonna Leave This Bed" in a location in Santa Monica, California.
True to the song title, the real-life couple really gets cozy, cuddling and kissing on the bed for the Wednesday, January 12 video shoot. The frontman wears a white wife beater, and the Victoria's Secret model looks comfy in unbuttoned white shirt, pink heels and stockings.
Beside shooting the romantic scene inside the building, they also take it to the outdoor. Their bed was set at the side of Ocean Avenue overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Vyalitsyna only wears underwear, while Levine is shirtless, donning pajama pants. Later, Levine hopped a glass-fronted truck with his bandmates for live performance scene.
"Never Gonna Leave This Bed" is the latest single from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over".
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia