Pics: Adam Levine and Girlfriend Film Bed Scene for Maroon 5's New Video
After playing a couple in Maroon 5's "Misery" music video, Adam Levine and his model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna once again team up in another clip of the band. They filmed it for single "Never Gonna Leave This Bed" in a location in Santa Monica, California.
True to the song title, the real-life couple really gets cozy, cuddling and kissing on the bed for the Wednesday, January 12 video shoot. The frontman wears a white wife beater, and the Victoria's Secret model looks comfy in unbuttoned white shirt, pink heels and stockings.
Beside shooting the romantic scene inside the building, they also take it to the outdoor. Their bed was set at the side of Ocean Avenue overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Vyalitsyna only wears underwear, while Levine is shirtless, donning pajama pants. Later, Levine hopped a glass-fronted truck with his bandmates for live performance scene.
"Never Gonna Leave This Bed" is the latest single from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group