First 'Celebrity Apprentice' Promo Is 'Crazy Good'
In its fourth year, "The Celebrity Apprentice" is taking a new approach to promote the new season. The first trailer which was released exclusively by Entertainment Weekly is made in interview-style to introduce the celebrities. La Toya Jackson was the first to face the HRD staff, saying she's qualified because she is a "Jackson".
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" NeNe Leaks confidently says she owns the room when she walks in, while Jose Conseco holds his baseball bat and needs not to say more. Lil Jon displays his shining teeth and David Cassidy attempts to sing it out.
"Survivor" winner Richard Hatch sits down fully naked and later stands up to point at his CV. Gary Busey is saved for the last, giving the recruiting officer a very terrifying look and saying "You're dealing with a vampire with a day past."
The new celebrity edition was filmed in October last year. In the first episode, the stars have to sell as much pizzas as possible in the battle of gender. The "crazy good" season starts March 6 on NBC.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered