First 'Celebrity Apprentice' Promo Is 'Crazy Good'
In its fourth year, "The Celebrity Apprentice" is taking a new approach to promote the new season. The first trailer which was released exclusively by Entertainment Weekly is made in interview-style to introduce the celebrities. La Toya Jackson was the first to face the HRD staff, saying she's qualified because she is a "Jackson".
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" NeNe Leaks confidently says she owns the room when she walks in, while Jose Conseco holds his baseball bat and needs not to say more. Lil Jon displays his shining teeth and David Cassidy attempts to sing it out.
"Survivor" winner Richard Hatch sits down fully naked and later stands up to point at his CV. Gary Busey is saved for the last, giving the recruiting officer a very terrifying look and saying "You're dealing with a vampire with a day past."
The new celebrity edition was filmed in October last year. In the first episode, the stars have to sell as much pizzas as possible in the battle of gender. The "crazy good" season starts March 6 on NBC.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards