First 'Celebrity Apprentice' Promo Is 'Crazy Good'
In its fourth year, "The Celebrity Apprentice" is taking a new approach to promote the new season. The first trailer which was released exclusively by Entertainment Weekly is made in interview-style to introduce the celebrities. La Toya Jackson was the first to face the HRD staff, saying she's qualified because she is a "Jackson".
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" NeNe Leaks confidently says she owns the room when she walks in, while Jose Conseco holds his baseball bat and needs not to say more. Lil Jon displays his shining teeth and David Cassidy attempts to sing it out.
"Survivor" winner Richard Hatch sits down fully naked and later stands up to point at his CV. Gary Busey is saved for the last, giving the recruiting officer a very terrifying look and saying "You're dealing with a vampire with a day past."
The new celebrity edition was filmed in October last year. In the first episode, the stars have to sell as much pizzas as possible in the battle of gender. The "crazy good" season starts March 6 on NBC.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart