First 'Celebrity Apprentice' Promo Is 'Crazy Good'
In its fourth year, "The Celebrity Apprentice" is taking a new approach to promote the new season. The first trailer which was released exclusively by Entertainment Weekly is made in interview-style to introduce the celebrities. La Toya Jackson was the first to face the HRD staff, saying she's qualified because she is a "Jackson".
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" NeNe Leaks confidently says she owns the room when she walks in, while Jose Conseco holds his baseball bat and needs not to say more. Lil Jon displays his shining teeth and David Cassidy attempts to sing it out.
"Survivor" winner Richard Hatch sits down fully naked and later stands up to point at his CV. Gary Busey is saved for the last, giving the recruiting officer a very terrifying look and saying "You're dealing with a vampire with a day past."
The new celebrity edition was filmed in October last year. In the first episode, the stars have to sell as much pizzas as possible in the battle of gender. The "crazy good" season starts March 6 on NBC.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris