First 'Celebrity Apprentice' Promo Is 'Crazy Good'
In its fourth year, "The Celebrity Apprentice" is taking a new approach to promote the new season. The first trailer which was released exclusively by Entertainment Weekly is made in interview-style to introduce the celebrities. La Toya Jackson was the first to face the HRD staff, saying she's qualified because she is a "Jackson".
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" NeNe Leaks confidently says she owns the room when she walks in, while Jose Conseco holds his baseball bat and needs not to say more. Lil Jon displays his shining teeth and David Cassidy attempts to sing it out.
"Survivor" winner Richard Hatch sits down fully naked and later stands up to point at his CV. Gary Busey is saved for the last, giving the recruiting officer a very terrifying look and saying "You're dealing with a vampire with a day past."
The new celebrity edition was filmed in October last year. In the first episode, the stars have to sell as much pizzas as possible in the battle of gender. The "crazy good" season starts March 6 on NBC.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach