Rachel Weisz Rumored to Be New 'Bond' Girl
Rachel Weisz could spend more time together with current dating partner Daniel Craig while working as she is mentioned as a possible female lead in "Bond 23". The 40-year-old beauty is reportedly in talks with director Sam Mendes about starring in the upcoming installment of the action movie series.
"Rachel has been speaking with Sam for some time now about appearing in the new Bond film, long before she and Daniel hit it off," says a source to Britain's Grazia magazine as quoted by STAR magazine. Prior to this, Weisz was also said to star in the movie, but instead of being Bond's love interest she was reportedly circling the villainous role of the sadistic Quantum head.
If the rumor turns out to be true, "Bond 23" will not be the first project which features Weisz and Craig together. The couple stars opposite each other in "Dream House" which was shot in 2010 and is set to head into theaters across the nation on September 30.
The next "Bond" movie is scheduled to kick off principal photography in late this year for a planned November 9, 2012 release in the U.S. Beside Craig who will be back as the famous 007 agent, Judi Dench is likely to return as MI6 chief "M".
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child