Prince William and Kate Middleton's Romance Turned Into Comic
Prince William and Kate Middleton are the latest subject of Bluewater Productions' Fame series. Getting a lot of media attention since late 2010 after announcing their engagement, the royal couple will be immortalized in form of a comic book.
"Fame: The Royals" offers an "in-depth look behind the curtain at the Prince and his soon to be bride". "Here you have two people trapped in a fishbowl," Bluewater president Darren Davis says when promoting the issue. "As a non-royal how do you navigate in the sudden storm of fame? As someone used to the spotlight, how do you maintain a veil of privacy? As Americans, we are fascinated by the British royals."
The comic book is written and drawn by Pablo Martinena who has written about Bill Clinton and David Beckham. It will be available in a 32-page standard edition for US$3.99 and a special collector's edition, scheduled for May release, for US$7.99.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent