Prince William and Kate Middleton's Romance Turned Into Comic
Prince William and Kate Middleton are the latest subject of Bluewater Productions' Fame series. Getting a lot of media attention since late 2010 after announcing their engagement, the royal couple will be immortalized in form of a comic book.
"Fame: The Royals" offers an "in-depth look behind the curtain at the Prince and his soon to be bride". "Here you have two people trapped in a fishbowl," Bluewater president Darren Davis says when promoting the issue. "As a non-royal how do you navigate in the sudden storm of fame? As someone used to the spotlight, how do you maintain a veil of privacy? As Americans, we are fascinated by the British royals."
The comic book is written and drawn by Pablo Martinena who has written about Bill Clinton and David Beckham. It will be available in a 32-page standard edition for US$3.99 and a special collector's edition, scheduled for May release, for US$7.99.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences