Prince William and Kate Middleton's Romance Turned Into Comic
Prince William and Kate Middleton are the latest subject of Bluewater Productions' Fame series. Getting a lot of media attention since late 2010 after announcing their engagement, the royal couple will be immortalized in form of a comic book.
"Fame: The Royals" offers an "in-depth look behind the curtain at the Prince and his soon to be bride". "Here you have two people trapped in a fishbowl," Bluewater president Darren Davis says when promoting the issue. "As a non-royal how do you navigate in the sudden storm of fame? As someone used to the spotlight, how do you maintain a veil of privacy? As Americans, we are fascinated by the British royals."
The comic book is written and drawn by Pablo Martinena who has written about Bill Clinton and David Beckham. It will be available in a 32-page standard edition for US$3.99 and a special collector's edition, scheduled for May release, for US$7.99.
More Prince William News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes