Prince William and Kate Middleton's Romance Turned Into Comic
Prince William and Kate Middleton are the latest subject of Bluewater Productions' Fame series. Getting a lot of media attention since late 2010 after announcing their engagement, the royal couple will be immortalized in form of a comic book.
"Fame: The Royals" offers an "in-depth look behind the curtain at the Prince and his soon to be bride". "Here you have two people trapped in a fishbowl," Bluewater president Darren Davis says when promoting the issue. "As a non-royal how do you navigate in the sudden storm of fame? As someone used to the spotlight, how do you maintain a veil of privacy? As Americans, we are fascinated by the British royals."
The comic book is written and drawn by Pablo Martinena who has written about Bill Clinton and David Beckham. It will be available in a 32-page standard edition for US$3.99 and a special collector's edition, scheduled for May release, for US$7.99.
More Prince William News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum