Prince William and Kate Middleton's Romance Turned Into Comic
Prince William and Kate Middleton are the latest subject of Bluewater Productions' Fame series. Getting a lot of media attention since late 2010 after announcing their engagement, the royal couple will be immortalized in form of a comic book.
"Fame: The Royals" offers an "in-depth look behind the curtain at the Prince and his soon to be bride". "Here you have two people trapped in a fishbowl," Bluewater president Darren Davis says when promoting the issue. "As a non-royal how do you navigate in the sudden storm of fame? As someone used to the spotlight, how do you maintain a veil of privacy? As Americans, we are fascinated by the British royals."
The comic book is written and drawn by Pablo Martinena who has written about Bill Clinton and David Beckham. It will be available in a 32-page standard edition for US$3.99 and a special collector's edition, scheduled for May release, for US$7.99.
More Prince William News
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role