Edward and Bella's Wedding Night Teased in New 'Breaking Dawn' Photo
After a still shared by director Bill Condon that teases "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" honeymoon scene, a wider look at Bella and Edward's wedding night has been shared in a new picture coming out via Entertainment Weekly magazine. The scan of the photo has now surfaced online and it shows Edward and Bella as husband and wife lying on a bed.
"It's one of the most anticipated scenes," Condon gushes in an interview with the publication about the said part. "I spent a tremendous amount of time thinking about it. The anticipation is part of it and you want to play with what people expect and maybe subvert it a little and surprise them."
Scriptwriter Melissa Rosenberg, meanwhile, says that "Breaking Dawn is really about growing up." She adds, "Breaking dawn is a very adult novel, and the movie will be as well. The characters have grown up, and they're dealing with very mature issues. The passion of it is what's important."
But don't expect to see adult scenes because producer Wyck Godfrey has previously affirmed that they will maintain PG-13 rating for the next "Twilight" movie. "It does not become soft porn. It is a legitimate and important part of the movie, romantic and sensual," he insisted.
Based on the latest book in Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" saga, "Breaking Dawn" movie will be split into two parts. The first one is set for November 18, 2011 release in the U.S. while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is due November 16, 2012. Bill Condon directs both of them.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart