Natalie Portman's Topless Ad for Dior Unveiled
Natalie Portman's skinny figure is the center of attention in a new Christian Dior ad for its perfume Miss Dior Cherie. The actress, who trained hard for the ballerina role in "Black Swan", is topless and covers her breasts with both hands while giving a sexy look over her shoulder.
Portman was announced as the new face and body of the brand in a press conference held in December last year. This is the first cosmetics endorsement deal for Portman. A number of journalists gathering at Chelsea Piers' Pier 59 were given a sneak peek of her first print ad.
Starting March, there will also be TV commercials starring the actress with Sofia Coppola as the director. Speaking of her co-star in the TV ads, the 29-year-old cracked a joke, "I felt like a big old cougar. He's, like, 20." There will also be a shot of a white swan which is "subliminal advertising" for her film "Black Swan".
The printed ad was shot by photographer Tim Walker before she announced that she was pregnant with fiance Benjamin Millepied's child in December 2010. Portman is now looking forward to get fat with her pregnancy.
She joked in an interview with Extra, "I told [Black Swan director] Darren Aronofsky, I was like, 'First you got me skinny, and now you're getting me fat,' because he introduced me to my fiance. It's the greatest gift he ever gave me."
More Natalie Portman News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date