Confirmed: Lady GaGa Will Perform at 2011 Grammy Awards
Unlike Britney Spears who is not yet confirmed for the Grammys, Lady GaGa is definitely going to Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 13 to perform at the awards show. The news was first brought to attention by GaGa's choreographer Laurieann Gibson.
The dancer sparked speculation about the possible performance when she wrote on Twitter, "Grammy meeting performance extrodinaire..!!!" A few hours later, one of her followers quizzed her if GaGa will perform at the show, and to this question she simply answered "yes." She might be performing her new song at the upcoming prize-giving event.
This will be GaGa's second performance at the Grammys. Last year at the show's 52nd annual celebration, she made show-stopping performance when collaborating with Elton John for a theatrical stage act. They delivered her song "Speechless" and his track "Your Song".
She won Best Dance Recording for "Poker Face", beating Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow", David Guetta's "When Love Takes Over", Madonna's "Celebration" and Britney's "Womanizer". She additionally got Best Electronic/Dance Album for "The Fame".
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'