Confirmed: Lady GaGa Will Perform at 2011 Grammy Awards
Unlike Britney Spears who is not yet confirmed for the Grammys, Lady GaGa is definitely going to Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 13 to perform at the awards show. The news was first brought to attention by GaGa's choreographer Laurieann Gibson.
The dancer sparked speculation about the possible performance when she wrote on Twitter, "Grammy meeting performance extrodinaire..!!!" A few hours later, one of her followers quizzed her if GaGa will perform at the show, and to this question she simply answered "yes." She might be performing her new song at the upcoming prize-giving event.
This will be GaGa's second performance at the Grammys. Last year at the show's 52nd annual celebration, she made show-stopping performance when collaborating with Elton John for a theatrical stage act. They delivered her song "Speechless" and his track "Your Song".
She won Best Dance Recording for "Poker Face", beating Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow", David Guetta's "When Love Takes Over", Madonna's "Celebration" and Britney's "Womanizer". She additionally got Best Electronic/Dance Album for "The Fame".
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together