Confirmed: Lady GaGa Will Perform at 2011 Grammy Awards
Unlike Britney Spears who is not yet confirmed for the Grammys, Lady GaGa is definitely going to Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 13 to perform at the awards show. The news was first brought to attention by GaGa's choreographer Laurieann Gibson.
The dancer sparked speculation about the possible performance when she wrote on Twitter, "Grammy meeting performance extrodinaire..!!!" A few hours later, one of her followers quizzed her if GaGa will perform at the show, and to this question she simply answered "yes." She might be performing her new song at the upcoming prize-giving event.
This will be GaGa's second performance at the Grammys. Last year at the show's 52nd annual celebration, she made show-stopping performance when collaborating with Elton John for a theatrical stage act. They delivered her song "Speechless" and his track "Your Song".
She won Best Dance Recording for "Poker Face", beating Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow", David Guetta's "When Love Takes Over", Madonna's "Celebration" and Britney's "Womanizer". She additionally got Best Electronic/Dance Album for "The Fame".
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture