Confirmed: Lady GaGa Will Perform at 2011 Grammy Awards
Unlike Britney Spears who is not yet confirmed for the Grammys, Lady GaGa is definitely going to Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 13 to perform at the awards show. The news was first brought to attention by GaGa's choreographer Laurieann Gibson.
The dancer sparked speculation about the possible performance when she wrote on Twitter, "Grammy meeting performance extrodinaire..!!!" A few hours later, one of her followers quizzed her if GaGa will perform at the show, and to this question she simply answered "yes." She might be performing her new song at the upcoming prize-giving event.
This will be GaGa's second performance at the Grammys. Last year at the show's 52nd annual celebration, she made show-stopping performance when collaborating with Elton John for a theatrical stage act. They delivered her song "Speechless" and his track "Your Song".
She won Best Dance Recording for "Poker Face", beating Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow", David Guetta's "When Love Takes Over", Madonna's "Celebration" and Britney's "Womanizer". She additionally got Best Electronic/Dance Album for "The Fame".
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance