'No Ordinary Family' and 'V' Jan. 18 Previews
"No Ordinary Family" welcomes Joanne Kelly from "Warehouse 13" next week as Internal Affairs officer Rachel Jacobs who investigates reports of a rogue cop. Jim risks revealing himself as the prime suspect when the police station is overrun by a group of thugs, and he is the only hope of survival.
Meanwhile, while trying to nurse an ailing Joshua back to health at the lab, Katie and Stephanie run into Human Resources VP Victoria Morrow (Rebecca Mader of "Lost") and begin to suspect that she isn't who she says she is.
"No Ordinary Detention" airs on January 18 at 8/7c followed by a new episode of "V" called "Laid Bear". Erica learns her partner, Malik, is a Visitor and must fight for her life - literally - to stop Anna from finding out she's Fifth Column. Meanwhile, Anna learns that Malik is missing and orders Ryan to find her, while Lisa realizes her body is beginning to change, causing her to become more and more like her mother.
During TCA Press Tour recently, ABC sadly could not come to an early conclusion of these two shows. Both are not in their shortlist of early renewal because the network is waiting for more number to crunch in.
- No Ordinary Family
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?