'No Ordinary Family' and 'V' Jan. 18 Previews
"No Ordinary Family" welcomes Joanne Kelly from "Warehouse 13" next week as Internal Affairs officer Rachel Jacobs who investigates reports of a rogue cop. Jim risks revealing himself as the prime suspect when the police station is overrun by a group of thugs, and he is the only hope of survival.
Meanwhile, while trying to nurse an ailing Joshua back to health at the lab, Katie and Stephanie run into Human Resources VP Victoria Morrow (Rebecca Mader of "Lost") and begin to suspect that she isn't who she says she is.
"No Ordinary Detention" airs on January 18 at 8/7c followed by a new episode of "V" called "Laid Bear". Erica learns her partner, Malik, is a Visitor and must fight for her life - literally - to stop Anna from finding out she's Fifth Column. Meanwhile, Anna learns that Malik is missing and orders Ryan to find her, while Lisa realizes her body is beginning to change, causing her to become more and more like her mother.
During TCA Press Tour recently, ABC sadly could not come to an early conclusion of these two shows. Both are not in their shortlist of early renewal because the network is waiting for more number to crunch in.
- No Ordinary Family
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna