Lucy Hale Is Possible Victim on 'Scream 4' Opening Scene
Lucy Hale only lands a small role in "Scream 4", but she might have given a big spoiler for fans. The TV starlet recently gushed about her appearance that can be seen in the opening scene and she started rumor that she is the first victim in the upcoming movie after she compared her role to Drew Barrymore's who was killed off at the beginning of "Scream".
"It's a small role, which I was very happy to play. I'm at the beginning of the movie. They literally made me sign stuff that I couldn't say much about it but it's very exciting. It was very exciting for me to be a part of it and meet Wes Craven who's an absolute sweetheart. I didn't know what to expect but it was fun," the "Pretty Little Liars" star told Screen Junkies. She added, "To be a part that has a cult following, to look back at Drew Barrymore's opening scene and be like I'm a part of this. This is unreal. It's really cool."
Hale additionally revealed that she was offered another part that would allow her to return to the fifth "Scream" film. "It was totally last minute. I got the call, and they were like, 'They totally want you to be a part of this movie,' and I was like, 'Absolutely. I will do any part.' I was actually originally supposed to do another part and would come back for Scream 5, but it didn't work with the schedule. So I did a few scenes," she shared.
Hale is not the only famous star recruited for a cameo in "Scream 4". More notable actresses like Anna Paquin and Kristen Bell will also make appearances in the film, which gathers the original cast including Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette. Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere meanwhile are cast for new characters.
The upcoming thriller will center its story on Sidney Prescott, now the author of a self-help book, who returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. There in her hometown, she meets her cousin, Jill Kessler. After living the last few years of her life in relative silence, Sidney's world will once again be ripped apart by the reemergence of Ghostface which started with the discovery of a murdered student. The movie will grace U.S. theaters on April 15.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women