Stephanie Seymour's Son Says He's Gay After Controversial PDA With Mom
Following a controversial picture of Stephanie Seymour oddly getting kissed by her own son Peter Brant II, a statement is released by the 18-year-old model to clarify the issue. "I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context, my mother and I are very close as she is with all her children," he began.
Peter went on, "She often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same. That day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there."
As continuing to share his thought, he revealed that he's gay, "We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay. At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything." He admitted that his sexual orientation may make his relationship with his mother "different."
People were raising their eyebrows last week when Stephanie Seymour and Peter Brant II were caught on camera sharing a moment which was oddly more like a couple rather than a mother and a son. They were on the beach with Stephanie clad in two-piece pink bikini and Peter only wearing black shorts.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap