Video Premiere: Ricky Martin's 'Best Thing About Me Is You'
Ricky Martin is campaigning for equality in every aspect of life as seen in a music video for his new single "The Best Thing About Me Is You". "You and me, we are equal," he said as shots of gay, straight, young, adult, black and white people are featured throughout the clip in random sequence.
The first single since he came out as a gay, "Best Thing About Me" is confirmed for Martin's new bilingual album "Musica + Alma + Sexo" (English: "Music + Soul + Sex") which is due next month. The album's English version features Joss Stone, and the Spanish version is backed up by Natalia Jiminez.
The album is going to be released across United States on February 1. The album release will be followed by a world tour which will start in Puerto Rico on March 25. The gig promises to be "an enjoyable audio & visual event with tickets that start at only twenty dollars." Tickets have gone on sale starting last month.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'