Teaser Trailer for Biopic 'Soul Surfer' Emerges
Sean McNamara is bringing to screen the inspirational story of surf icon Bethany Hamilton in "Soul Surfer" which first teaser trailer has hit the web. It follows AnnaSophia Robb's Hamilton who defies all odds to compete and win professional championships after losing her arm in a shark attack at age 13.
The biopic will also become a movie debut for country music singer Carrie Underwood. She takes the role of a church youth leader who is seen being supportive to Hamilton. Dennis Quaid and Helen Hunt additionally join the cast as Hamilton's parents.
Beside serving as a helmer, Sean McNamara teams up with Deborah Schwartz, Douglas Schwartz and Michael Berk to write the script for "Soul Surfer". The sport drama will make its way out on theaters across the nation on April 8.
'Soul Surfer' teaser trailer
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie