Teaser Trailer for Biopic 'Soul Surfer' Emerges
Sean McNamara is bringing to screen the inspirational story of surf icon Bethany Hamilton in "Soul Surfer" which first teaser trailer has hit the web. It follows AnnaSophia Robb's Hamilton who defies all odds to compete and win professional championships after losing her arm in a shark attack at age 13.
The biopic will also become a movie debut for country music singer Carrie Underwood. She takes the role of a church youth leader who is seen being supportive to Hamilton. Dennis Quaid and Helen Hunt additionally join the cast as Hamilton's parents.
Beside serving as a helmer, Sean McNamara teams up with Deborah Schwartz, Douglas Schwartz and Michael Berk to write the script for "Soul Surfer". The sport drama will make its way out on theaters across the nation on April 8.
'Soul Surfer' teaser trailer
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby