Teaser Trailer for Biopic 'Soul Surfer' Emerges
Sean McNamara is bringing to screen the inspirational story of surf icon Bethany Hamilton in "Soul Surfer" which first teaser trailer has hit the web. It follows AnnaSophia Robb's Hamilton who defies all odds to compete and win professional championships after losing her arm in a shark attack at age 13.
The biopic will also become a movie debut for country music singer Carrie Underwood. She takes the role of a church youth leader who is seen being supportive to Hamilton. Dennis Quaid and Helen Hunt additionally join the cast as Hamilton's parents.
Beside serving as a helmer, Sean McNamara teams up with Deborah Schwartz, Douglas Schwartz and Michael Berk to write the script for "Soul Surfer". The sport drama will make its way out on theaters across the nation on April 8.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?