Teaser Trailer for Biopic 'Soul Surfer' Emerges
Sean McNamara is bringing to screen the inspirational story of surf icon Bethany Hamilton in "Soul Surfer" which first teaser trailer has hit the web. It follows AnnaSophia Robb's Hamilton who defies all odds to compete and win professional championships after losing her arm in a shark attack at age 13.
The biopic will also become a movie debut for country music singer Carrie Underwood. She takes the role of a church youth leader who is seen being supportive to Hamilton. Dennis Quaid and Helen Hunt additionally join the cast as Hamilton's parents.
Beside serving as a helmer, Sean McNamara teams up with Deborah Schwartz, Douglas Schwartz and Michael Berk to write the script for "Soul Surfer". The sport drama will make its way out on theaters across the nation on April 8.
'Soul Surfer' teaser trailer
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story