Start and Release Date for 'Bond 23' Announced
MGM is finally moving forward with its big project, "Bond 23". After put on hold several times due to the company's financial problem, the next installment of the hit franchise is now back on track as MGM has announced their plan to kick off production in late 2011 and release the movie on November 9, 2012.
A short press release from MGM also confirms that Daniel Craig will return to reprise his role as the legendary British secret agent, James Bond. Sam Mendes is on board to direct the movie with a screenplay written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan.
Details of the plot are still kept under wraps but the story will begin after "Quantum of Solace" leaves off, Deadline Hollywood says. Beside Craig, Judi Dench is also expected to return to the 23rd Bond movie as MI6 chief "M".
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?