Start and Release Date for 'Bond 23' Announced
MGM is finally moving forward with its big project, "Bond 23". After put on hold several times due to the company's financial problem, the next installment of the hit franchise is now back on track as MGM has announced their plan to kick off production in late 2011 and release the movie on November 9, 2012.
A short press release from MGM also confirms that Daniel Craig will return to reprise his role as the legendary British secret agent, James Bond. Sam Mendes is on board to direct the movie with a screenplay written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan.
Details of the plot are still kept under wraps but the story will begin after "Quantum of Solace" leaves off, Deadline Hollywood says. Beside Craig, Judi Dench is also expected to return to the 23rd Bond movie as MI6 chief "M".
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!