Start and Release Date for 'Bond 23' Announced
MGM is finally moving forward with its big project, "Bond 23". After put on hold several times due to the company's financial problem, the next installment of the hit franchise is now back on track as MGM has announced their plan to kick off production in late 2011 and release the movie on November 9, 2012.
A short press release from MGM also confirms that Daniel Craig will return to reprise his role as the legendary British secret agent, James Bond. Sam Mendes is on board to direct the movie with a screenplay written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan.
Details of the plot are still kept under wraps but the story will begin after "Quantum of Solace" leaves off, Deadline Hollywood says. Beside Craig, Judi Dench is also expected to return to the 23rd Bond movie as MI6 chief "M".
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip