Start and Release Date for 'Bond 23' Announced
MGM is finally moving forward with its big project, "Bond 23". After put on hold several times due to the company's financial problem, the next installment of the hit franchise is now back on track as MGM has announced their plan to kick off production in late 2011 and release the movie on November 9, 2012.
A short press release from MGM also confirms that Daniel Craig will return to reprise his role as the legendary British secret agent, James Bond. Sam Mendes is on board to direct the movie with a screenplay written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan.
Details of the plot are still kept under wraps but the story will begin after "Quantum of Solace" leaves off, Deadline Hollywood says. Beside Craig, Judi Dench is also expected to return to the 23rd Bond movie as MI6 chief "M".
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'