Start and Release Date for 'Bond 23' Announced
MGM is finally moving forward with its big project, "Bond 23". After put on hold several times due to the company's financial problem, the next installment of the hit franchise is now back on track as MGM has announced their plan to kick off production in late 2011 and release the movie on November 9, 2012.
A short press release from MGM also confirms that Daniel Craig will return to reprise his role as the legendary British secret agent, James Bond. Sam Mendes is on board to direct the movie with a screenplay written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan.
Details of the plot are still kept under wraps but the story will begin after "Quantum of Solace" leaves off, Deadline Hollywood says. Beside Craig, Judi Dench is also expected to return to the 23rd Bond movie as MI6 chief "M".
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars