Cameron Diaz and Seth Rogen Premiere 'The Green Hornet' in LA
It's only a few days away from the U.S. release of "The Green Hornet" and Columbia Pictures wants to introduce it earlier to Hollywood residents by premiering the movie in Los Angeles on Monday, January 10. That evening, Graumans Chinese Theater was decorated with "Green Hornet" ornaments including The Black Beauty as the movie's cast and crew swarmed the building.
Getting an honor to take the female lead role, Cameron Diaz came to the event in a red Azzaro dress that brightened the night. She put on her best smile as she posed alongside lead actor Seth Rogen who tagged along fiancee Lauren Miller to the special screening. Rogen's on-screen sidekick Jay Chou also showed up at the event, putting on his best shoes that invited people's attention with the silver color.
The three stars, alongside another cast member Edward James Olmos, later joined director Michel Gondry and producer Neal H. Moritz to pose together for photographers. Meanwhile, the celebrity guest list included the likes of Sophia Bush, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Hank Azaria and Judd Apatow.
"The Green Hornet" revolves around heroic duo Britt Reid and Kato who pose villains to save their city. Armed with indestructible car called The Black Beauty, they find a way to get close to chief criminal, Benjamin Chudnofsky. Starring Christoph Waltz as the villainous character, the action adventure movie is set to hit U.S. cinemas on January 14.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal