Kelly Rowland Has 'Hangover' in Brand New Song
Kelly Rowland's never-heard-before song "Hangover" has hit the web. Reportedly taken from recording session of her upcoming solo album, the electro-pop track features a male singer by the name Andre Merrit. Rumor has it, it's only a demo and the final version might have another male artist with bigger name on it.
"I knew I was in trouble when you bought that first drink/ You said your name was Tony and it was nice to meet/ I probably should have listened to my girls, warning me/ By then the room was spinning and I couldn't think," the former member of Destiny's Child sings.
Last year, Kelly Rowland reunited with Nelly to re-create their "Dilemma" magic by recording a sequel to the 2002 Grammy-winning single. In a song called "Gone", they declared that their feelings for each other haven't changed even after all those eight years of "Dilemma".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked