Kelly Rowland Has 'Hangover' in Brand New Song
Kelly Rowland's never-heard-before song "Hangover" has hit the web. Reportedly taken from recording session of her upcoming solo album, the electro-pop track features a male singer by the name Andre Merrit. Rumor has it, it's only a demo and the final version might have another male artist with bigger name on it.
"I knew I was in trouble when you bought that first drink/ You said your name was Tony and it was nice to meet/ I probably should have listened to my girls, warning me/ By then the room was spinning and I couldn't think," the former member of Destiny's Child sings.
Last year, Kelly Rowland reunited with Nelly to re-create their "Dilemma" magic by recording a sequel to the 2002 Grammy-winning single. In a song called "Gone", they declared that their feelings for each other haven't changed even after all those eight years of "Dilemma".
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?