Kelly Rowland Has 'Hangover' in Brand New Song
Kelly Rowland's never-heard-before song "Hangover" has hit the web. Reportedly taken from recording session of her upcoming solo album, the electro-pop track features a male singer by the name Andre Merrit. Rumor has it, it's only a demo and the final version might have another male artist with bigger name on it.
"I knew I was in trouble when you bought that first drink/ You said your name was Tony and it was nice to meet/ I probably should have listened to my girls, warning me/ By then the room was spinning and I couldn't think," the former member of Destiny's Child sings.
Last year, Kelly Rowland reunited with Nelly to re-create their "Dilemma" magic by recording a sequel to the 2002 Grammy-winning single. In a song called "Gone", they declared that their feelings for each other haven't changed even after all those eight years of "Dilemma".
More Kelly Rowland News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split