Kelly Rowland Has 'Hangover' in Brand New Song
Kelly Rowland's never-heard-before song "Hangover" has hit the web. Reportedly taken from recording session of her upcoming solo album, the electro-pop track features a male singer by the name Andre Merrit. Rumor has it, it's only a demo and the final version might have another male artist with bigger name on it.
"I knew I was in trouble when you bought that first drink/ You said your name was Tony and it was nice to meet/ I probably should have listened to my girls, warning me/ By then the room was spinning and I couldn't think," the former member of Destiny's Child sings.
Last year, Kelly Rowland reunited with Nelly to re-create their "Dilemma" magic by recording a sequel to the 2002 Grammy-winning single. In a song called "Gone", they declared that their feelings for each other haven't changed even after all those eight years of "Dilemma".
More Kelly Rowland News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure