Kelly Rowland Has 'Hangover' in Brand New Song
Kelly Rowland's never-heard-before song "Hangover" has hit the web. Reportedly taken from recording session of her upcoming solo album, the electro-pop track features a male singer by the name Andre Merrit. Rumor has it, it's only a demo and the final version might have another male artist with bigger name on it.
"I knew I was in trouble when you bought that first drink/ You said your name was Tony and it was nice to meet/ I probably should have listened to my girls, warning me/ By then the room was spinning and I couldn't think," the former member of Destiny's Child sings.
Last year, Kelly Rowland reunited with Nelly to re-create their "Dilemma" magic by recording a sequel to the 2002 Grammy-winning single. In a song called "Gone", they declared that their feelings for each other haven't changed even after all those eight years of "Dilemma".
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too