'Husk' Red Band Trailer Thrilling With Haunting Story and Gory Scenes
After Dark Films is prepping to release new film "Husk" on January 28 this year and has given a preview to the flick in form of a red band trailer debuted via Bloody Disgusting. The story starts as five friends have a weekend trip which soon turns into a nightmare after a murder of crows smash into their car windshield.
Forced to abandon their SUV, the youngsters are stranded in isolated farmland. Hidden deep within the cornfield they find a crumbling farmhouse. They soon realize that the cornfields are inhabited by reanimated human scarecrows who reproduce by killing and forcing their undead victims to join their ranks.
Not only promising a thrilling story that will haunt the viewers, but also "Husk" will be filled with bloody and gruesome scenes as seen in the trailer. Brett Simmons directs and writes the film based on his short film of the same name. Wes Chatham, C.J. Thomason, Devon Graye, Tammin Sursok and Ben Easter are starring in the movie.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'