Action Sci-Fi 'Tetsuo: The Bullet Man' Welcomes Trailer
IFC Films has debuted a domestic trailer for Japanese film "Tetsuo: The Bullet Man" from hero cult Shinya Tsukamoto. It opens with drama scenes following Eric Bossick's Anthony, a young man raising family in Tokyo. His wife, who is crippled by anxiety and unable to leave the house, has recurring nightmares about their young son which turn to be reality when Tom is cruelly run down in the street.
His son's death triggers violent emotions in Anthony. He flies into a terrible rage which transforms him into a strange, metallic monster while learning the truth about his father's past experiments on human guinea pigs and about his mother's death. This delights the mysterious man who ran down Anthony's son, a man who now continually taunts Anthony from a distance.
The first English-language film from Shinya Tsukamoto, "Tetsuo: The Bullet Man" was premiered at the Venice Film Festival. The action sci-fi will open in limited U.S. theaters on January 21.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl