Action Sci-Fi 'Tetsuo: The Bullet Man' Welcomes Trailer
IFC Films has debuted a domestic trailer for Japanese film "Tetsuo: The Bullet Man" from hero cult Shinya Tsukamoto. It opens with drama scenes following Eric Bossick's Anthony, a young man raising family in Tokyo. His wife, who is crippled by anxiety and unable to leave the house, has recurring nightmares about their young son which turn to be reality when Tom is cruelly run down in the street.
His son's death triggers violent emotions in Anthony. He flies into a terrible rage which transforms him into a strange, metallic monster while learning the truth about his father's past experiments on human guinea pigs and about his mother's death. This delights the mysterious man who ran down Anthony's son, a man who now continually taunts Anthony from a distance.
The first English-language film from Shinya Tsukamoto, "Tetsuo: The Bullet Man" was premiered at the Venice Film Festival. The action sci-fi will open in limited U.S. theaters on January 21.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed