Action Sci-Fi 'Tetsuo: The Bullet Man' Welcomes Trailer
IFC Films has debuted a domestic trailer for Japanese film "Tetsuo: The Bullet Man" from hero cult Shinya Tsukamoto. It opens with drama scenes following Eric Bossick's Anthony, a young man raising family in Tokyo. His wife, who is crippled by anxiety and unable to leave the house, has recurring nightmares about their young son which turn to be reality when Tom is cruelly run down in the street.
His son's death triggers violent emotions in Anthony. He flies into a terrible rage which transforms him into a strange, metallic monster while learning the truth about his father's past experiments on human guinea pigs and about his mother's death. This delights the mysterious man who ran down Anthony's son, a man who now continually taunts Anthony from a distance.
The first English-language film from Shinya Tsukamoto, "Tetsuo: The Bullet Man" was premiered at the Venice Film Festival. The action sci-fi will open in limited U.S. theaters on January 21.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story