Action Sci-Fi 'Tetsuo: The Bullet Man' Welcomes Trailer
IFC Films has debuted a domestic trailer for Japanese film "Tetsuo: The Bullet Man" from hero cult Shinya Tsukamoto. It opens with drama scenes following Eric Bossick's Anthony, a young man raising family in Tokyo. His wife, who is crippled by anxiety and unable to leave the house, has recurring nightmares about their young son which turn to be reality when Tom is cruelly run down in the street.
His son's death triggers violent emotions in Anthony. He flies into a terrible rage which transforms him into a strange, metallic monster while learning the truth about his father's past experiments on human guinea pigs and about his mother's death. This delights the mysterious man who ran down Anthony's son, a man who now continually taunts Anthony from a distance.
The first English-language film from Shinya Tsukamoto, "Tetsuo: The Bullet Man" was premiered at the Venice Film Festival. The action sci-fi will open in limited U.S. theaters on January 21.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting