'Bachelor' Brad Womack Crossed Out Three More Women
Brad Womack narrowed it down to 17 women in his quest to find The One through "The Bachelor". Sent home this week are manscaper Raichel Goodyear, waitress Melissa Schreiber and Radio City Rockette Keltie Colleen. The latest shed tears as Brad didn't give her a rose, saying no type of dating works for her.
The three eliminated ones were on the same group date with Brad along with 12 others. They made PSAs for donating blood to the American Red Cross and must wear costumes. Keltie was not happy when she was told to put on dirty jeans and a plaid, flannel shirt topped with neck brace. But apparently it's not the reason Brad eliminated her because Melissa who was in sexy leopard print mini dress was also axed.
Going for the first one-on-one date of the season were Ashley H. and Jackie. Meanwhile, Ali Fedotowsky and Robert Martinez from the last season of "The Bachelorette" helped Brad to pick a woman worth his special rose. The couple who got engaged on the reality show did not reveal their choice but Brad gave the rose to Emily.
At the end of the episode, Brad told the remaining women that he was looking forward to getting to know the rest of them more intimately and then proposed a toast to it.
On another news, ABC Entertainment President Paul Lee told a small group of reporters on Monday, January 10 at the TCA Winter 2011 session that they are looking forward to surprise audience with their choice of bachelor in the future. This includes the possibility to put a bachelor of color. "I would hope so, yes," Lee said.
More The Bachelor News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'