Official: Shakira Splits From Boyfriend of Eleven Years
After dating for about 11 years now, Shakira and her longtime beau Antonio de la Rua called it quits. In a joint statement released earlier this week, the former couple who are also business partners said they have quietly ended their romance since August 2010 and the decision was a "mutual" one.
"During our almost 11 years together we have loved each other deeply, taken care of each other and stood by one another," they said looking back at their togetherness. "They have been the most wonderful years of our lives, and thanks to that love and the respect that we share for one another we have been an exceptional couple and partners."
The two "view this period of separation as temporary." In the meantime, they continue to be partners in business and professional lives. "We move forward as partners, developing projects together, working hand in hand and in close communication. Our friendship and understanding of one another is unwavering and indestructible," they gushed.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune