Official: Shakira Splits From Boyfriend of Eleven Years
After dating for about 11 years now, Shakira and her longtime beau Antonio de la Rua called it quits. In a joint statement released earlier this week, the former couple who are also business partners said they have quietly ended their romance since August 2010 and the decision was a "mutual" one.
"During our almost 11 years together we have loved each other deeply, taken care of each other and stood by one another," they said looking back at their togetherness. "They have been the most wonderful years of our lives, and thanks to that love and the respect that we share for one another we have been an exceptional couple and partners."
The two "view this period of separation as temporary." In the meantime, they continue to be partners in business and professional lives. "We move forward as partners, developing projects together, working hand in hand and in close communication. Our friendship and understanding of one another is unwavering and indestructible," they gushed.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'