'Pretty Little Liars' 1.13 Preview: Know Your Frenemies
"Pretty Little Liars" gasp when watching a footage that reveals who the guy last seen with Alison is. In "Know Your Frenemies", Spencer must now handle the return of happy newlyweds Melissa and Ian, even though her suspicions of Ian's ties to Alison grow.
Meanwhile, relationships are in flux in Rosewood, PA as the Liars face many obstacles. As Noel steps up his pursuit of Ezra and what he can gain from his knowledge, Aria and Ezra start to feel like there may be no way out. Emily must also deal with opposition to her love life, as her mother Pam's perceived tolerance of Maya comes to a screeching halt.
But with the other girls' support and unexpected help form an unlikely source, the future for the Liars doesn't look so hopeless. Meanwhile, "A" has Hanna jumping through old habit hoops with regard to the stolen money. Will Hanna fall back into her old ways, or does she have the will power to stand up to "A" and her games?
The episode airs Monday, January 17 on ABC Family. During TCA Press Tour, the network announced that the show is coming back for season 2.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle