'Grey's Anatomy', 'Pretty Little Liars' and More Renewed
During the TCA Press Tour on Monday, January 10, ABC and its companion network ABC Family announced several renewals for the obvious ones. "Grey's Anatomy" which continuously performs well on Thursday nights is coming back for another season along with ABC Family's new juggernaut "Pretty Little Liars".
ABC is also bringing back five other shows like "Modern Family", "Private Practice", "Castle", "Cougar Town" and "The Middle". Meanwhile, fans of Sunday combo "Desperate Housewives" and "Brothers & Sisters" are still holding their breath. ABC Entertainment chief Paul Lee said the former is "doing a great job" but they "have not made a decision yet" regarding the latter.
"V" apparently is in the same zone of "Bro & Sis" which still awaits more data collection. However, fans should not be too worried about a cancellation for the deadline to decide whether a show is coming back or not is still months away.
Meanwhile, "Liars" renewal is accompanied by the same good news for "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". The fourth season is due to premiere this summer, right after the third season which begins this March.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!