'Grey's Anatomy', 'Pretty Little Liars' and More Renewed
During the TCA Press Tour on Monday, January 10, ABC and its companion network ABC Family announced several renewals for the obvious ones. "Grey's Anatomy" which continuously performs well on Thursday nights is coming back for another season along with ABC Family's new juggernaut "Pretty Little Liars".
ABC is also bringing back five other shows like "Modern Family", "Private Practice", "Castle", "Cougar Town" and "The Middle". Meanwhile, fans of Sunday combo "Desperate Housewives" and "Brothers & Sisters" are still holding their breath. ABC Entertainment chief Paul Lee said the former is "doing a great job" but they "have not made a decision yet" regarding the latter.
"V" apparently is in the same zone of "Bro & Sis" which still awaits more data collection. However, fans should not be too worried about a cancellation for the deadline to decide whether a show is coming back or not is still months away.
Meanwhile, "Liars" renewal is accompanied by the same good news for "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". The fourth season is due to premiere this summer, right after the third season which begins this March.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri