'Grey's Anatomy', 'Pretty Little Liars' and More Renewed
During the TCA Press Tour on Monday, January 10, ABC and its companion network ABC Family announced several renewals for the obvious ones. "Grey's Anatomy" which continuously performs well on Thursday nights is coming back for another season along with ABC Family's new juggernaut "Pretty Little Liars".
ABC is also bringing back five other shows like "Modern Family", "Private Practice", "Castle", "Cougar Town" and "The Middle". Meanwhile, fans of Sunday combo "Desperate Housewives" and "Brothers & Sisters" are still holding their breath. ABC Entertainment chief Paul Lee said the former is "doing a great job" but they "have not made a decision yet" regarding the latter.
"V" apparently is in the same zone of "Bro & Sis" which still awaits more data collection. However, fans should not be too worried about a cancellation for the deadline to decide whether a show is coming back or not is still months away.
Meanwhile, "Liars" renewal is accompanied by the same good news for "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". The fourth season is due to premiere this summer, right after the third season which begins this March.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'