'Grey's Anatomy', 'Pretty Little Liars' and More Renewed
During the TCA Press Tour on Monday, January 10, ABC and its companion network ABC Family announced several renewals for the obvious ones. "Grey's Anatomy" which continuously performs well on Thursday nights is coming back for another season along with ABC Family's new juggernaut "Pretty Little Liars".
ABC is also bringing back five other shows like "Modern Family", "Private Practice", "Castle", "Cougar Town" and "The Middle". Meanwhile, fans of Sunday combo "Desperate Housewives" and "Brothers & Sisters" are still holding their breath. ABC Entertainment chief Paul Lee said the former is "doing a great job" but they "have not made a decision yet" regarding the latter.
"V" apparently is in the same zone of "Bro & Sis" which still awaits more data collection. However, fans should not be too worried about a cancellation for the deadline to decide whether a show is coming back or not is still months away.
Meanwhile, "Liars" renewal is accompanied by the same good news for "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". The fourth season is due to premiere this summer, right after the third season which begins this March.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival