'Grey's Anatomy', 'Pretty Little Liars' and More Renewed
During the TCA Press Tour on Monday, January 10, ABC and its companion network ABC Family announced several renewals for the obvious ones. "Grey's Anatomy" which continuously performs well on Thursday nights is coming back for another season along with ABC Family's new juggernaut "Pretty Little Liars".
ABC is also bringing back five other shows like "Modern Family", "Private Practice", "Castle", "Cougar Town" and "The Middle". Meanwhile, fans of Sunday combo "Desperate Housewives" and "Brothers & Sisters" are still holding their breath. ABC Entertainment chief Paul Lee said the former is "doing a great job" but they "have not made a decision yet" regarding the latter.
"V" apparently is in the same zone of "Bro & Sis" which still awaits more data collection. However, fans should not be too worried about a cancellation for the deadline to decide whether a show is coming back or not is still months away.
Meanwhile, "Liars" renewal is accompanied by the same good news for "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". The fourth season is due to premiere this summer, right after the third season which begins this March.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard