Marion Cotillard Due to Give Birth in Spring
Marion Cotillard is due to be mom this Spring. The French actress is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend of three years, actor/director Guillaume Canet, whom she met while on the set of 2003 French film "Love Me If You Dare" and started dating in 2007.
Cottilard's rep confirmed the pregnancy to several media but did not disclose whether the couple is going to take their relationship to the next level. Despite being photographed wearing a bling which was given by Canet, Cotillard is reportedly not engaged. People's source said, "They haven't disclosed any plans concerning marriage."
In 2009 Cotillard uttered her intention to settle down. To The Telegraph she said, "You can't work all your life. I was thinking, of course, about my life, which is a lucky, lucky, lucky life. I have the choice to take a big break and I have to do that. I want to have babies so I must take some time to have babies."
Meanwhile, question arises now as to how she would portray Robert Pattinson's wife in "Cosmopolis". Shooting is expected to start in Spring after Pattinson wraps up filming for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" but by then, Cottilard's bump would be quite big.
She is also allegedly in the shortlist of potential leading woman in "The Dark Knight Rises". Natalie Portman who also announced her pregnancy late last year has been crossed out of the list and it looks like Cottilard would be too.
Cottilard minus bump could be seen on-screen later this year in Woody Allen's romantic comedy "Midnight in Paris" and Steven Soderbergh's sci-fi thriller "Contagion".
More Marion Cotillard News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert