Marion Cotillard Due to Give Birth in Spring
Marion Cotillard is due to be mom this Spring. The French actress is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend of three years, actor/director Guillaume Canet, whom she met while on the set of 2003 French film "Love Me If You Dare" and started dating in 2007.
Cottilard's rep confirmed the pregnancy to several media but did not disclose whether the couple is going to take their relationship to the next level. Despite being photographed wearing a bling which was given by Canet, Cotillard is reportedly not engaged. People's source said, "They haven't disclosed any plans concerning marriage."
In 2009 Cotillard uttered her intention to settle down. To The Telegraph she said, "You can't work all your life. I was thinking, of course, about my life, which is a lucky, lucky, lucky life. I have the choice to take a big break and I have to do that. I want to have babies so I must take some time to have babies."
Meanwhile, question arises now as to how she would portray Robert Pattinson's wife in "Cosmopolis". Shooting is expected to start in Spring after Pattinson wraps up filming for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" but by then, Cottilard's bump would be quite big.
She is also allegedly in the shortlist of potential leading woman in "The Dark Knight Rises". Natalie Portman who also announced her pregnancy late last year has been crossed out of the list and it looks like Cottilard would be too.
Cottilard minus bump could be seen on-screen later this year in Woody Allen's romantic comedy "Midnight in Paris" and Steven Soderbergh's sci-fi thriller "Contagion".
More Marion Cotillard News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak