'Hold It Against Me': Britney Spears Lusting for You on Dance Floor
Britney Spears' much-awaited single "Hold It Against Me" has finally arrived for fans' delight. Coming from production hands of duo top-notch music makers Max Martin and Dr. Luke, it's a great-sounding song and serves as the official single of her forthcoming studio album which is planned to arrive in March this year.
"Hey over there," Britney coos in the beginning of the fist-pumping track. "Please forgive me, If I'm coming on too strong/ Hate to stare, But you're winning/ And they're playing my favorite song." She seduces more in the chorus, "If I feel my heart was beating loud, if we could escape the crowd somehow/ If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?"
"Hold It Against Me" will not be the only single with big sound. Just a few days ago, Ryan Seacrest said he got the privilege to listen to another Britney fresh material titled "I I I Wanna Go", and he described it as "another powerhouse single from the new album."
In the meantime, fans can download "Hold It Against Me" on iTunes, and expect its music video to follow the single release soon. "Spears has been rehearsing choreography for the video for a month now, and will shoot in two weeks," the host of "American Idol" said last week of what he knew about the filming preparation.
More Britney Spears News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage